• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL season 2008

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
None for me. Complete pile of w*nk. I just hope it doesn't come over to England.

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
good win for the giants on thursday night and what a shame(not) that tom brady is going to miss the whole of the season:D
and too late devon red, there is an english league of american football, its just not taken off yet.

Red & White

Saints had a close win over divisional rivals the Bucks on Sunday, a win is a win though!!

Should be interesting to see how the Pats play without Brady this season, I think they may just be less of a force this season without him.

GozoGrecian

Resigned
Bears beating colts, shame was not a couple years ago!

nick_exmouth

Yep it was good to see Favre winning with a decent side for once ....

Go Bears Go ...

NG
Now Now Mr Henley, I hope you are not bitter about Chicago spending another season at the bottom of the NFC Central ;-)

Nick

rich13

Now Now Mr Henley, I hope you are not bitter about Chicago spending another season at the bottom of the NFC Central ;-)

Nick
I'm sure you mean NFC North;)

nick_exmouth

I'm sure you mean NFC North;)
Indeed I was Rich

Still remember the days when there were only 3 divisions! For some reason Tampa Bay were in the NFC Central with us, Detroit, Minnesota and Chicago - strange geography!

Nick

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
None for me. Complete pile of w*nk. I just hope it doesn't come over to England.
Err, it does.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Good result first up for the Broncos, always nice also to beat the dirty cheating thugs (well, they were when I used to watch!).

rich13

Indeed I was Rich

Still remember the days when there were only 3 divisions! For some reason Tampa Bay were in the NFC Central with us, Detroit, Minnesota and Chicago - strange geography!

Nick
Like Dallas being in the east, but the would never take them out of that division with all the rivalries between Cowbays, Redskins, Giants and Eagles.

Anybody else have tickets for the Chargers Saints at Wembley?