• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newcastle United

The mighty Grecian

its a mystery to me to why Kevin Nolan doesn't get picked to play for England

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
First team in Premier League history to have three different hattrick scorers in the same season.

Poultice

its a mystery to me to why Kevin Nolan doesn't get picked to play for England
No mystery, players like Nolan's faces never fit, how many caps did Steve Bruce get ?

I would play Nolan and Davies and stick it to Johnny Foreigner like we used to, but oh no, wait a minute, we've got Johnny Foreigner in the camp.

F*ck off Harris.

Poultice

Perhaps the mods could merge this thread with the Conference thread ?

Stevenage, lmfao.

grecIAN Harris

Stevenage....:$:$
Worse still, Westley....... :$:$

Chuckles

Stevenage....:$:$
Worse still, Westley....... :$:$
You lost to the better team. Newcastle were tactically inept, standard Pardew fare I am afraid. More hoof ball than Torquay. Pardew will be sacked by the season end

grecIAN Harris

Well once again we've had the usual 'relegation cannon fodder' predictions from Credy, ******** and co. It's fair to say they've not played anybody setting the world alight at the moment (least of all Arsenal) but a derby win is a derby win regardless and sixth in the table ain't a bad start.
Oh, and Chuckles, you were saying? Or did you mean sometime this season?

grecIAN Harris

Mid way through October and still unbeaten. Proper relegation cannon fodder form is that. LMFAO at the usual suspects, you know who you are.

The Red Star

Mid way through October and still unbeaten. Proper relegation cannon fodder form is that. LMFAO at the usual suspects, you know who you are.
Looks like the usual suspects should only follow one team. Plastic tw*ts the lot of you

Poultice

Right's right Greasy, the Codes look a decent outfit under Pardy, made a couple of good buys and has got the rest playing and working hard for each other, I've always been a Koala Amoeba fan, think he is as good at most things as Bent and better at many, bit of confidence and he could be in the frame to add to his U21 caps, mind you that don't say a lot to get into the England team.

Last edited: