• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Newcastle United

Peter Beardsley has been put in temporay charge at Newcastle.Looks like things are turning ugly at St James Park !!

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Peter Beardsley has been put in temporay charge at Newcastle.Looks like things are turning ugly at St James Park !!
Made I larf.

grecIAN Harris

:D

What a joke...
... getting turned over 3-1 by a joke. Things looking up for the Scallies again.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
... getting turned over 3-1 by a joke. Things looking up for the Scallies again.
one game harris one game , i still believe under Pardew once the xmas games/new year comes you'll start sliding down the table.

LOG

i still believe under Pardew once the xmas games/new year comes you'll start sliding down the table.
What are you basing that on?

CREDYGRECIAN

What are you basing that on?
hope :D

I dont think the players will take to him , he dragged Charlton down and the same with West ham , i think newcastle will level of as well , the xmas/new year games normally drags the promoted teams nearer the bottom end.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
hope :D

I dont think the players will take to him , he dragged Charlton down and the same with West ham , i think newcastle will level of as well , the xmas/new year games normally drags the promoted teams nearer the bottom end.
He only took Charlton down mate, and that was because of Dowie's time at the beginning of the season.

At the Irons he suffered from vastly overachieving in their first season back in the Prem.

He's generally criticised for not taking teams up when he has had good resources to do so...

grecIAN Harris

At the Irons he suffered from vastly overachieving in their first season back in the Prem....
And who took them back up....................

grecIAN Harris

And just when things looked to be getting rosier again, The Toon have taken on Andy Woodman as goalkeeping coach.

CREDYGRECIAN

And just when things looked to be getting rosier again, The Toon have taken on Andy Woodman as goalkeeping coach.
dodgy keeper :D