• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New shirts ??

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this a whoosh? What's happening at Wembley?
They're playing Barcalona!

Tinballs

Well the 'new' club shop isn't supposed to open until the 17th July, abit late for the Spurs friendly me thinks! Another missed opportunity.
While up at SJP today, I was told by a reliable source that the new kit will be available from the shop on the 15th July

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tony Pryce will be opening the shop, on the 15th July, the same day as the Spurs game

exeips

Tony Pryce will be opening the shop, on the 15th July, the same day as the Spurs game
Will they be taking on their own staff or will Kelly still be around?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of course Kelly, will still be in the shop, why wouldn't she???

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Because she was employed by the football club, and the shop is now run by a different company who may have their own staff?

But as you told me the other day, apparently she will still be working in the shop. So all is well there.

In other news, please hurry up Carbrini FFS, and sort out my new away shirt. I am in a priority group after all. Sort it out McNab.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this a whoosh? What's happening at Wembley?
The Wembley Cup, featuring Tottenham, Barcelona, Celtic and Al-Ahly.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
While up at SJP today, I was told by a reliable source that the new kit will be available from the shop on the 15th July
If that's right then should see a massive surge of people trying to get them before the Spurs game, would be a great bit of business as would improve cashflow seeing as the turnout should be pretty impressive.

exeips

Sorry I asked.:S

I'm glad to hear no one's lost their job.

As t.a.f.k.a.g.g. posted I thought Kelly was employed by Sho before? And was just wondering if Tony Pryce had their own staff to come in to run the shop.

There was also post before (on exeweb!) that the club shop would only be open on match days, I take it that's not true then?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry I asked.:S

I'm glad to hear no one's lost their job.

As t.a.f.k.a.g.g. posted I thought Kelly was employed by Sho before? And was just wondering if Tony Pryce had their own staff to come in to run the shop.

There was also post before (on exeweb!) that the club shop would only be open on match days, I take it that's not true then?
At present as far as I'm aware, the shop will be open through the week, but they will have to prove that it is worthwhile, to keep the shop open through the week, so if any of you would like to see the shop remain open through the week, then please go and use it.

Kelly was employed by ECFC, when she first started, many years ago, but ran the shop for SHO and Bob. When Tony Pryce took over today, she no longer was an ECFC employee, and started working for Tony Pryce.