• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New shirts ??

BarBar

Found these on Rochdales website, so i would expect something similar.

I think we should keep to red and white myself

CITY CASUAL

Same old City.Never get the shirt out in time for the summer.So the fans can wear the new one on there summer holidays.:cool:

benh

Skins v shirts. Simples.
Can we also pool the players and pick teams at the start?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Skins v shirts. Simples.
And jumpers for goal posts!!!

greenawayr

Skins v shirts. Simples.
It was my understanding that Skins "don't pay anyone" to wear their gear, and that they can continue to pay Skins!

I can't help but feel there's a cheaper alternative in the offing. Perhaps Tony Pryce can lend us some of their generic "school football kits" for the match if Carbrini fail to deliver.

Same old City.Never get the shirt out in time for the summer.So the fans can wear the new one on there summer holidays.:cool:
very few clubs do. Spurs launched all their pics last week but its not out till 24th July, goes on sale at midnight so that people can wear it to Wembley the next day, supposedly they will be wearing the old kit when they play at city 2 weeks prior to that

philexe

For a start, I don't get it why the new kit is so secretive. I know Exeter are now a 'big' club but why not issue a preview of the new shirts at least. There must be someone at the club that can organise this. Also, it is not a new thing that the season start in August?. Surely kit makers could have wised up to this by now. If new kits were available for sale in say June and July, this would be a much needed income source when there are is a shortage of money from things like the gate.

Fareham Grecian

very few clubs do. Spurs launched all their pics last week but its not out till 24th July, goes on sale at midnight so that people can wear it to Wembley the next day, supposedly they will be wearing the old kit when they play at city 2 weeks prior to that
Is this a whoosh? What's happening at Wembley?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster

You never wear one anyway geez!!! ;)

Well the 'new' club shop isn't supposed to open until the 17th July, abit late for the Spurs friendly me thinks! Another missed opportunity.