• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Kit

What was that Ajax style kit we had years back? Think it was the relegation year in 03 but I loved it. Maybe it was my youthful lack of taste at the time. Bring that back.

Stelios

What was that Ajax style kit we had years back? Think it was the relegation year in 03 but I loved it. Maybe it was my youthful lack of taste at the time. Bring that back.
Bit too much white for me. I like the red shorts in 2000-2001

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Exeter_City/Exeter_City.htm

I had a bit of a shock with the first few years........... (puke)

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whenever i see that kit all i can picture is Justin ****ing Walker prancing around, his ego far exceeding his ability.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Hated that Ajax kit, brings back bad memories, plus the fact we didn’t wear a proper red and white striped home kit grated on me at the time.

One of my favourites has to be the 05/06 kit. Predominantly red, stripes on the front and not forgetting to include some black in it too.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like a bit of black in our strip. The Exeter crest is red and black so it's always good to have that represented alongside the white.

Red Bill

I'm a bit of a purist i like red and white stripes of equal width both on the front and back, can't stand those kits with plain backs. I like a bit of black trim somewhere. My favourite of recent years was the one we had in the first two league one seasons. I like the current one as well.

grecIAN Harris

Ajax???? It looked more like something that St Helens or some other Rugby League club might wear in one of their northern outposts.

dontpassback

Whenever i see that kit all i can picture is Justin ****ing Walker prancing around, his ego far exceeding his ability.
Ah Justin walker,what a total p###k he was,wasn’t he a mate of cornforths ?

Grecian Max

I quite liked the 02/03 kit. At least it tried something different. I kept hold of it the next season because of those embarrassing baggy sleeves on the 03/04 kit. That was a rubbish kit.

Grecian Max

Ah Justin walker,what a total p###k he was,wasn’t he a mate of cornforths ?
That team should never have been relegated. Despite Andy Roscoe.