• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Goalkeepers?

MickStagraget

i think Jake Cole.. from Barnet Aged 25 , 6Foot 3, Same height as me..
Is that how we're being linked with players now? They need to be the same height as one of our fans.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
At least he gave a reason - most people just say any random name followed by the tap icon.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Lenny Pidgeley methinks
He thinks so too!

eddieisadude

I'm going to chuck another name in here and hazard a guess and Joe Anyon from Lincoln, League 2 club!

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Eddie, Hants just said Lennie thinks he's coming to City too.

So you're right, it's probably Joe Anyon...

^o)

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't Pidgeley supposed to be bl**dy awful? Certainly the impression I have been given by Millwall and Carlisle fans.

If Joe Anyon were to come here I'd have a fit. I spent ages on FB laughing at a Morecambe chum when they had him.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Isn't Pidgeley supposed to be bl**dy awful? Certainly the impression I have been given by Millwall and Carlisle fans.
Wouldn't it be kind to ban peteUSA now rather than after his reaction to the signing once the announcement is officially made? :)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn't it be kind to ban peteUSA now rather than after his reaction to the signing once the announcement is officially made? :)
As he has been declared on here to be bl**dy awful, Pete's radar will lead him to declare him as the best goalkeeper of all time. Apart, of course, from Leonard Barksworthy, whose solitary appearance for City's reserves in 1963 ended in a 0-8 defeat to Dog & Duck 3rd XI. In fact, now 73, Barksworthy could probably still do a job for us.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
As he has been declared on here to be bl**dy awful, Pete's radar will lead him to declare him as the best goalkeeper of all time. Apart, of course, from Leonard Barksworthy, whose solitary appearance for City's reserves in 1963 ended in a 0-8 defeat to Dog & Duck 3rd XI. In fact, now 73, Barksworthy could probably still do a job for us.
Now that DID make me laugh out loud...

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Taking into account the performances of recent City keepers, he may well be right:)