• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New city shirt

MikeGrecian

Unbloodybelievable!Just washed me 4th City new home shirt[by hand in lukewarm water]and guess what..the fu33ing badge has come off AGAIN!I know im a bit naive for buying another but left it a while in the hope that it might be another new batch,so back to Tony Pryce it goes.NEVER AGAIN CARBRINI.

CITY CASUAL

Properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr CRAP! [n]

CITY CASUAL

Properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr CRAP! [n]
And it is a sh*t design i think!

MikeGrecian

And it is a sh*t design i think!
Personally i really like it,perhaps the Carbrini logo's a bit big but otherwise imo it's the best one we've had since the centenary shirt,oh well at least im going to be £35 quid back in pocket in a few days.The official line from Carbrini is apparantly they realise that there have been some issues re;print but thought that they had been addressed!This info from the Tony Pryce store as there's no way i can find to contact Carbrini directly-other than go through the JD Sports site.Shower of sh%te though.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally i really like it,perhaps the Carbrini logo's a bit big but otherwise imo it's the best one we've had since the centenary shirt,oh well at least im going to be £35 quid back in pocket in a few days.The official line from Carbrini is apparantly they realise that there have been some issues re;print but thought that they had been addressed!This info from the Tony Pryce store as there's no way i can find to contact Carbrini directly-other than go through the JD Sports site.Shower of sh%te though.
The last Sho home shirt is the best ecfc shirt I can remember. Had it for about 4 years and it still looks brand new. I'll only replace it when we get a decent manufacturer.

MikeGrecian

The last Sho home shirt is the best ecfc shirt I can remember. Had it for about 4 years and it still looks brand new. I'll only replace it when we get a decent manufacturer.
Agreed,had that one aswell but put them on ebay a couple of years ago to raise some cash-got about £1.20 for the sho one and was gutted!Still got me le coq sportif shirt 95-97 home shirt that although seems to be made out of hessian has still retained its badges/sponsors etc.This must surely be the final straw for Carbrini.well it is for me!+o(

MikeGrecian

I see on the club website that there are no adult replica shirts for sale,anyone know whether they've finally realised that they're cheap and nasty and have withdrawn stock or are they actually going to address the issues with the shirt and perhaps get some decent ones made,seems like a strange time not to have any available.