• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New city shirt

CITY CASUAL

Anyhoo hopefully the replacements will be ok.
Fingers crossed!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The shirts we bought were NOT the sub standard ones....we bought ours from the "new" batch and paid normal price as we didnt want pink shirts.. Anyhoo hopefully the replacements will be ok.
I'd assumed that the ones with the stuck on crest were part of the substandard batch. Wasn't aware we had a proper set in stock.

MikeGrecian

Yep,just rung shop to reserve one of the new batch to exchange for my old batch one and lady on the line didn't seem at all surprised,new ones £35 now so gonna put a 10er towards it n keep me fingers crossed but in all truth i reckon the same thing will happen and yes the Flybe logo will prob come off and the Carbrini logo looks well dodgy to although i wont be to upset if it falls off i got to say.*-)

Yorkie

Well got our replacement shirts in readiness for tonights game, i asked the manager what the odds where of the same thing happening with the crest coming off......his reply " very high, as the way they have done them is crap"..... ive told him if it happens again i will be asking for my money back!. He did press my new shirts b4 i took them away, tbh if you do buy one then be prepared to take them back. These are the new shirts and NOT the pink problem ones, the latter has the crest problem also.

MikeGrecian

Wahey i can beat that,took old shirt back -paid extra 10er for 'new one' got outside n before the first pint was bought in The RedSuare saw that there were horizontal red pinstripes running across the front!1-maybe they've released next seasons home shirt early or 2 they're all s$%t.Still went back and got a replacement tho ,that seems normal but i haven't washed it yet!

CITY CASUAL

Well got our replacement shirts in readiness for tonights game, i asked the manager what the odds where of the same thing happening with the crest coming off......his reply " very high, as the way they have done them is crap"..... ive told him if it happens again i will be asking for my money back!. He did press my new shirts b4 i took them away, tbh if you do buy one then be prepared to take them back. These are the new shirts and NOT the pink problem ones, the latter has the crest problem also.
What ever happen to the embroidered badage?................Cut backs! *-)

MikeGrecian

Shirt update had one wash and it's still intact!!!:-O

Stuart Storer's Tache

What ever happen to the embroidered badage?................Cut backs! *-)
I know the fans chose the design, (which I don't dislike) but who sanctioned the stick on crap? It makes the old home effort look top quality. How long is left on the deal withe these amateurs?

Adidas or Nike next time please

MikeGrecian

I know the fans chose the design, (which I don't dislike) but who sanctioned the stick on crap? It makes the old home effort look top quality. How long is left on the deal withe these amateurs?

My replacement of a replacement has now also lost its crest...refund time.

Citysupporter2099

Or FILA?? . .