• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New city shirt £25

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't it be nice to find a UK-based kit manufacturer rather than one in Asia? Money has spoken though.
The kit supplier are UK based. Who they contract with to manufacture the shirt is something we have little say in I would have thought.

Mike Blackstone

The kit supplier are UK based. Who they contract with to manufacture the shirt is something we have little say in I would have thought.
It is surely something worth finding out though? Carbrini doesn't sound very English either!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sums our club nicely.
Do you really believe that? Sad if you do.

dont see spending £25 on a brand new shirt that is buggered already and will no doubt lose anything that is printed on it after a while is a bargain?!!

why cant we get one of the big names to supply? i know we wont get as much of the % of sales but might sell more so could even it out.

Mike Blackstone

dont see spending £25 on a brand new shirt that is buggered already and will no doubt lose anything that is printed on it after a while is a bargain?!!
To me it's like buying a pair of trousers, reduced in price, because the fly zip is jammed!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do you really believe that? Sad if you do.
What I do believe is that you are always there to bite. :p

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
What I do believe is that you are always there to bite. :p
Yes I know :)

Which is why I wanted to clarify whether you actually believe our club is 'embarrassment and so very tinpot' before I leapt to its defence ;)

So, are you just on the wind-up (ie spouting b*ll*cks for a reaction) or is that your genuine belief?

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes I know :)

Which is why I wanted to clarify whether you actually believe our club is 'embarrassment and so very tinpot' before I leapt to its defence ;)

So, are you just on the wind-up (ie spouting b*ll*cks for a reaction) or is that your genuine belief?
See there you are again...

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
See there you are again...
Not going to clarify?

OK, I'll presume you were spouting b*ll*cks for a reaction and leave it at that.

Nothing to see here!

Sprocket

Jay's ignorance and ineloquence neatly highlighted by Mr Banker.