• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New city shirt £25

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
What I dont understand is why the club went for a new home shirt this season. Given the problems in the past with Crapini, and looks like they have been repeated, then I would have held off until next season and had a new shirt with a new supplier.

I guess that the answer is that the Crapini are ocntracted to produce a certain amount of new shirts for City.

Grecian_Jay

As I remember it, you're not even a member of the Trust....tut tut.

So how much did you contribute to Pitch In?
Not a member of the trust, left that crap a while back, pointless. I have previously statted I gave £40 for pitch in, not a huge amount by any means but still a significant amount of money for a project which surprise surprise turned out to be sh*t.

If your trust donations add up to £100 per month then fair play, otherwise the club would be better off with you goign to watch Swindon [y]

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Here is some good advice....whatever Crapbini shirt you have....never...I said never wash it! Now SHO...that's different...just wash away 'til your hearts content.[ecfc]

Reggie T42

Not a member of the trust, left that crap a while back, pointless. I have previously statted I gave £40 for pitch in, not a huge amount by any means but still a significant amount of money for a project which surprise surprise turned out to be sh*t.

If your trust donations add up to £100 per month then fair play, otherwise the club would be better off with you goign to watch Swindon [y]
Cheer up GJ...it's Friday!!;)

Grecian_Jay

Cheer up GJ...it's Friday!!;)
I'm very happy Reggie. Just combatting the usual crap on here...:)

Reggie T42

I'm very happy Reggie. Just combatting the usual crapini on here...:)
Fekk me GJ, to do that you would sometimes need to be Rambo (not the Xwebber one that is!)

Last edited:

crocks

Not sure why the monetary limit of a £100 pm is significant. Your original criticism was that I dont contribute any money into the club. Now your saying that, because I am an exile, I have to put in £100 pm - which, btw, is far and away above the amount that you contribute.

As it happens, I am a member of the Trust (so is my wife) and we have also contributed significant sums for various projects over the years such as pitch in.

Sort of blows your criticism out of the water, doesnt it?

For what its worth, I believe that intelligent criticism of the club is healthy (there are many areas that could be improved). But, overall, I believe that we are lucky to have such a unique club to support. One, that I feel is special.

Mindless slagging off of everything to do with the club is not helpful or healthy. I wonder what pleasure you get from doing this. And, as I said before, if Exeter City is so bad (in your own eyes), why do you bother?

Pete Martin (CTID)

No matter how you put it Pete...sounds a bit poor from Crapbrinis point of view again. Maybe they should have used a ship to send them in and not a canoe!!
I am certainly not acting as an apologist in this Reggie, simply telling it as I understand it. However it has happened, you can't dress up the fact that there has been yet another c*ck-up by the club's current kit supplier and they have admitted default by undertaking to replace all of the substandard kit with a fresh batch.

We are, however, where we are.....unfortunately.

Grecian_Jay

Not sure why the monetary limit of a £100 pm is significant. Your original criticism was that I dont contribute any money into the club. Now your saying that, because I am an exile, I have to put in £100 pm - which, btw, is far and away above the amount that you contribute. As it happens, I am a member of the Trust (so is my wife) and we have also contributed significant sums for various projects over the years such as pitch in.

Sort of blows your criticism out of the water, doesnt it?

For what its worth, I believe that intelligent criticism of the club is healthy (there are many areas that could be improved). But, overall, I believe that we are lucky to have such a unique club to support. One, that I feel is special.

Mindless slagging off of everything to do with the club is not helpful or healthy. I wonder what pleasure you get from doing this. And, as I said before, if Exeter City is so bad (in your own eyes), why do you bother?
Interesting how you know my expenditure. I could do with a new accountant...

Mike Blackstone

Wouldn't it be nice to find a UK-based kit manufacturer rather than one in Asia? Money has spoken though.