• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

neil saunders

Grecian_Harryj

Sorry couldn't be bothered to read through the whole thread, but a lot of peole say he was good on Saturday but me personally felt he did a few loose balls, and loook confused when playing from where to go and was not use to how the full squad play on a matchday. But he did look lively with some good tackels and runs.

This is my 1000th post.

Last edited:

Our Vic

He should be nursed back to fitness by the reserves (like RVP for Arsenal).

Grecian_Harryj

He should be nursed back to fitness by the reserves (like RVP for Arsenal).
Yes he has been in the reserves for quite some time, but i do believe he still needs more in there.

SDRighton

Very gutted i missed it as was working as have been a big fan of Neil's
On what basis exactly have you been a big fan of Neil's? Are you just very easy to win over?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe he saw him in the PSFs in 06/07, or in the Reserves since he's been making his comeback?

Plenty of people appear to be big fans on those bases.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nei Saunders is quality. Come May, we'll all wonder what the hell all this fuss about him being paid for injured was all about [y]

Ashecfc

Really pleased for Neil and from the last 20 odd posts seems like he could well become a huge asset, always good to have fresh bloody (so to speak) in the squad to keep everyone on thier toes.

Fingers-crossed the dark days are behind him.

Well done Neil.