• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Naughty Argyle..

Curley

Did any get nicked?
Hopefully.

motorservices

Got to say it's amazed me that every week we seem to be playing a top team and yet Argyle are playing crap side after crap side, are we actually in the same league?
i think, in truth they have played a couple of the good sides at there place before they got going, but lately they have played the dross, done well at home but away they are a joke

We on the otherhand have been great home and away over the last 10 games, had we started in aug instead of Oct we would be clear at the top, this league is full of ****e, thats why we have had a great run home and away, whereas the slim cant play away from **** park

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
i think, in truth they have played a couple of the good sides at there place before they got going
16th August being the prime example of this.

Curley

Once all your young stars have handed in transfer requests (Because they probably realise they can go somewhere less tinpot) you'll probably go crashing back to earth.

Silver fox

Once all your young stars have handed in transfer requests (Because they probably realise they can go somewhere less tinpot) you'll probably go crashing back to earth.
Do you want him,Pym that is.. All yours matey.

Curley

Do you want him,Pym that is.. All yours matey.
Don't need him.

motorservices

with around 2 million in the bank and SRH back i dont think thats gonna happen

Anyway, when Reid leaves in Jan, where the **** are your goals gonna come from? id be more worried about you than us TBH we, afterall arent a one man team

Avening Posse

Did anybody else notice that Mr Brent got a headline in the Herald online today stating "Argyle can play in the Premier League"...........hmmmm !!........history suggests otherwise.......and aren't his companies supposedly struggling ?..........there is a very fine line between blue sky thinking and delusion.......I think I know which side of the line he stands on :)

Curley

with around 2 million in the bank and SRH back i dont think thats gonna happen

Anyway, when Reid leaves in Jan, where the **** are your goals gonna come from? id be more worried about you than us TBH we, afterall arent a one man team
Wrong.

Best keeper in the league, best defense in the league and a very solid midfield suggests the opposite of a one man team, you're right about the striker department tho IF reid was to go then that would be a worry but i trust sheridan to bring in a suitable replacement (Not that i can see reid leaving anyway...)

Avening Posse

I thought Reid was recalled by Bristol City the other day ?, or is there another one ?