• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Naughty Argyle..

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think anyone that fights at a football match is a ****
That's as maybe Curls, but assaulting pensioners and children isn't fighting, as said though, not a dig at Plymouth supporters

motorservices

The end of the day it will be remembered for Argyle fans fighting, its that simple

Ohh and you're away support is ****E, you may think and act like a Leeds of the south, but you will never take 7k away for a league game ANYWHERE

grecianfaniow

Well Mansfield hate argyle now and quite rightly so. Argyle fans are just inbred Janner monkeys trying to be gorillas. It is just embarrassing, glad they are representing Cornwall...(facepalm)

Last edited:

Curley

Well Mansfield hate argyle now and quite rightly so. Argyle fans are just inbred Janner monkeys trying to be gorillas. It is just embarrassing, glad they are representing Cornwall...(facepalm)
Good! I'd rather no one liked us than be all lovey dovey arse licking divs to each other. Learn your geography as well mate.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good! I'd rather no one liked us than be all lovey dovey arse licking divs to each other. Learn your geography as well mate.
We've got a bad ass over here.

Curley

We've got a bad ass over here.
So would you rather every club just licked arse out of each other?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
What do you think the new Argyle lot on here have been doing ever since they joined?

Silver fox

Some of us still like you, especially when you give us 3pts on Feb21st (rofl)

Curley

Some of us still like you, especially when you give us 3pts on Feb21st (rofl)
Fail to take your predictions seriously after Leicester's cluster ***** season foxy

Silver fox

Fail to take your predictions seriously after Leicester's cluster ***** season foxy
Just a small blip, anyway don't change the subject :D