• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My Video!!

B

Bastin-Stander

Ah the internet skulker is beating his drum. He who skulks all day on here, on pasoti and on the rivals sites and or the Torquay site all while he is at work. Then he skulks after a pasoti poster (freathy) to see what he is up to and he names that 'freathy watch'. I have to warn him that there may be someone watching his activities at TDG just to clarify things about his behaviour. When he gets home, just for a change, he continues to skulk about on different sites gathering straw about people and continuing his spooky activities and he has the gall to call other people sad.

You have to remember that he took the modding post on pasoti to stop another one getting it :) and on here he has been banned in order to expose a unsavoury poster. ;) He can be insulting with impunity but cries foul loudly when it is returned. At Gnome Park he also skulks around on match days peering shiftily at all down around the Devonport End attired in his Pork Pie hat (thus his name) and sporting a beard akin to his hero. So I'll take no lesson from this guys about site behaviour but a bigot is always right it a part of the condition.
This post sums up the majority or the Green sludge on here I must say.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
After a little digging around on the internet, i found this...

Exclusive footage

Looks like Porkie has the backing of the fans and the board.

I'll get me coat.

IJN

Made my day, well done Log!!

DB9

Now that is really funny, Well done Log for finding that :D :D :D :D

geoffwp

Ah the internet skulker is beating his drum. He who skulks all day on here, on pasoti and on the rivals sites and or the Torquay site all while he is at work. Then he skulks after a pasoti poster (freathy) to see what he is up to and he names that 'freathy watch'. I have to warn him that there may be someone watching his activities at TDG just to clarify things about his behaviour. When he gets home, just for a change, he continues to skulk about on different sites gathering straw about people and continuing his spooky activities and he has the gall to call other people sad.

You have to remember that he took the modding post on pasoti to stop another one getting it :) and on here he has been banned in order to expose a unsavoury poster. ;) He can be insulting with impunity but cries foul loudly when it is returned. At Gnome Park he also skulks around on match days peering shiftily at all down around the Devonport End attired in his Pork Pie hat (thus his name) and sporting a beard akin to his hero. So I'll take no lesson from this guys about site behaviour but a bigot is always right it a part of the condition.

Might seem a daft question but can anyone tell me who on earth this weirdo is??? Must have been doing my hampster impression and slept through all of this!!

geoffwp

just me shouting at the gimp, with lots of expletives...
Reckon you'd make a good teacher ian. that's my modus operandi in the classroom!!!

B

Bastin-Stander

Very funny video Log! I must say though I did find Rodofolos rambeling rather amusing, they were always ritten in good English and his use of the term 'skulking' sums things up well.

C

CHALLSnPHILLIPS_LEDG

Might seem a daft question but can anyone tell me who on earth this weirdo is??? Must have been doing my hampster impression and slept through all of this!!
He is a good honest Green faulsely imprisioned by one angry moderator who takes no pitty on those who do not do a 'Southampton Gull' and quite literally bow down to him.

Southampton Gull

You're becoming quite obsessive, therapy needed me thinks

<snigger>

IJN

He is a good honest Green faulsely imprisioned by one angry moderator who takes no pitty on those who do not do a 'Southampton Gull' and quite literally bow down to him.
'Falsely imprisoned', Jeez, I'm even getting accused of that now.

I must be pure evil.