• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My Video!!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've covered it some time ago to be honest Mr Vaghan.

Also, Stroud has got a very valid point as have a few others, I think I'll let it rest now.

I have got the saddo (in all his guises) on ignore now, and I'm hoping nobody else quotes him again.

Suffice to say, I did lose it, and I can't even say I'm sorry, as I really enjoyed shouting at the man.

It's a bit like your 'thing' with Bucks Lee, I'm sure you were (sort of)embarrassed it happened, but glad it did.

STURTZ

Dr Death's stand against Buckle was a brave, heroic and funny gesture that, through the passage of time, has been seen to be entirely right.

You episode Porkie, seems to have been just two sad old blokes losing it big time.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a bit like your 'thing' with Bucks Lee, I'm sure you were (sort of)embarrassed it happened, but glad it did.
Now how did I just know that was coming?

Indeed Porkers, two different scenarios though, but one thing which amused me greatly regarding the Buckle "thing" (and to be honest, was expected) was you'll always hear 28 different versions of what (people think) happened, rather than what "really" happened. :) Bit like chinese whispers I suppose.

Back on topic, Come on Porkers give us a taster Just for our amusment. Otherwise we'll have to search Youtube for a "fat man loses it" clip and post it on here pretending it is fact the infamous Newellgate!

IJN

That was (almost) quite amusing Squirtz.

The difference being that I didn't get banned from my favourite football club, but I do get your point.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
The difference being that I didn't get banned from my favourite football club,
:D Dont you believe it Sunshine :

Also Porkers, I have NEVER been involved in any Hooligan related behaviour at any Football grounds, unlike yourself, who mentioned on these boards to being a bit "naughty" in his youth.

Last edited:

IJN

Now how did I just know that was coming?

Indeed Porkers, two different scenarios though, but one thing which amused me greatly regarding the Buckle "thing" (and to be honest, was expected) was you'll always hear 28 different versions of what (people think) happened, rather than what "really" happened. :) Bit like chinese whispers I suppose.

Back on topic, Come on Porkers give us a taster Just for our amusment. Otherwise we'll have to search Youtube for a "fat man loses it" clip and post it on here pretending it is fact the infamous Newellgate!
I agree Doc, I dare say your version is different to every other one and vice versa.

With regard to my incident with the creature of the night, it was nothing really, just me shouting at the gimp, with lots of expletives, nothing more than that.

Remember, this bloke is not 'all there' so he has tended to elaborate and garnish the 'truth' as that is what he does.

I understand why you want to keep this going, but I'll end it there, if you don't mind.

IJN

:D Dont you believe it Sunshine :

Also Porkers, I have NEVER been involved in any Hooligan related behaviour at any Football grounds, unlike yourself, who mentioned on these boards to being a bit "naughty" in his youth.
I apologise if that is not the truth, I must admit I was told that, but if that is not the case then I withdraw my comment.

As for the 'hooligan' thing, most of the youth that went to footie in the 1970's was involved to some extent, and I cringe with embarrassment at some of the things I did.

However, I grew out of that very quickly, and that is now an awful long way behind me.

Foolishness of youth Doc, I dare say most people have done things in their teens that they are not exactly proud of.

B

Bastin-Stander

Let me get this streight was your tirade of abuse aimed at your 'stalker' during a game at Gnome park? Weird this Plymouth lot....

StroudGrecian

Woooosh!

This was irony Stroudy.

As the Mods are allowing this creep to stalk me, I thought I would reverse the logic.
Of course it was Porkus. My mistake. Funny how I managed to make a valid point at the same time.

R

Rodolfo Acosta

Not wishing to extend the lifespan of the 'creature of the night' but I would like to know who would like to see the video of me 'losing it' at Home Park.

I one for one vote 'Yes'.

Perhaps if the wierd one (also known as DH) sees the demand, he will go ahead and publish on here.

Come on peeps, who's up for it?
Ah the internet skulker is beating his drum. He who skulks all day on here, on pasoti and on the rivals sites and or the Torquay site all while he is at work. Then he skulks after a pasoti poster (freathy) to see what he is up to and he names that 'freathy watch'. I have to warn him that there may be someone watching his activities at TDG just to clarify things about his behaviour. When he gets home, just for a change, he continues to skulk about on different sites gathering straw about people and continuing his spooky activities and he has the gall to call other people sad.

You have to remember that he took the modding post on pasoti to stop another one getting it :) and on here he has been banned in order to expose a unsavoury poster. ;) He can be insulting with impunity but cries foul loudly when it is returned. At Gnome Park he also skulks around on match days peering shiftily at all down around the Devonport End attired in his Pork Pie hat (thus his name) and sporting a beard akin to his hero. So I'll take no lesson from this guys about site behaviour but a bigot is always right it a part of the condition.