• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

my tribute to adam

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I would love to run it, but i think cycling would be good also. Purely because i dont think i could run it, but thats an amazing thing to do!
I will cycle.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
me and my dad might join you on our bikes as we're going to the yeovil game anyway, would prefer to cycle as last seasons game took us an hour and a half to get out of huish park road (500 yards)

would be nice to see some yeovil fans join aswell

2 bikes could have a banner saying "Exeter to Yeovil, In Memory of Stanno" or something like that

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
*although it depends on the route we're taking, even going single file on the A30 might be a bit hairy!

grecianred

for those interested, i have just set up a blog for this where you can read any updates and get further info:
http://grecianredruns.blogspot.com/

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
have you created a facebook page, this could get you more sponsors, or even ask the club website if they could mention it with a link to your justgiving website?

Last edited:

grecianred

have you created a facebook page, this could get you more sponsors, or even ask the club website if they could mention it with a link to your justgiving website?
there's no facebook page but there is a link through my facebook to the justgiving page. the club are putting something onto their website very soon as i gather are yeovil.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
there's no facebook page but there is a link through my facebook to the justgiving page. the club are putting something onto their website very soon as i gather are yeovil.
thats good then! :D

greenawayr

I'll see if I can prepare a media piece for local newspapers, and perhaps contact local TV.

Now all I need to do is go cycling.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
can't we do it on minor roads?, although it's completely up to you grecianred

chalkyno1

Good luck with this Grecianred, make sure you've got a long playlist on your ipod, or you could just play karaoke bob's 'oh exeter' on a loop!