• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

my tribute to adam

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
for those interested, i have just set up a blog for this where you can read any updates and get further info:
http://grecianredruns.blogspot.com/
Have you got Al Crockford's permission on this? Better check with him first.

Good luck though mate, quality idea and a fitting tribute IMO.

greenawayr

Good luck with this Grecianred, make sure you've got a long playlist on your ipod, or you could just play karaoke bob's 'oh exeter' on a loop!
He'll have the scintillating conversation of his support crew to get him up those Blackdown hills!

made my donation earlier, CM

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Deano came down yesterday and visited the Big Bank and here is a photo of his tribute that I took this morning

stanners

Paul Stansfield will be running 50 or so miles on the 25th september, from St James park (Exeter City FC) to huish park (Yeovil Town FC) for the league 1 fixture together!
Nick Bryant has organised the run and named it A Run for Stanno.
I decided to join him!
If you'd like to donate you can give generously to the Adam Stansfield Foundation or his family... fund at ##URL REMOVED##/ekmps/shops/ecfc_shop/adam-stansfield-donations-104-c.asp
Nick so far has raised £1755 for cancer research here.. ##URL REMOVED##/arunforstanno
Please feel free to donate as much or as little as you can to any of the above!

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

stanners

Apologies but I was to slow to edit and remove the links!
if you'd like to donate to the Adam Stansfield Foundation please visit the ECFC website shop or follow the links in funeral details.
for cancer research please follow the links at the start of the thread!

greenawayr

Citysupporter2099

Raised so far: £1,845.50.

grecianred

dear all.

i know its super irritating when people bump threads back up the forum for nothing other than personal gain...

i just thought i'd take the chance to say thank you again to all those who've already donated and make a plea to those who haven't who may wish to that you make like to visit the page: www.justgiving.com/arunforstanno

there's now near enough £2000 raised, it'd be ace to get to 3k but i don't think its impossible.

for those interested i ran from my work: deane house, taunton to broadclyst on friday (circa 30 miles) and am now tapering down ahead of the big day. i still need to check with yeovil and city to see what more if any publicity can be afforded to us.

anyways sorry in advance for boring those who may not wish to see this thread rear its head again. self promotion and indulgence is something of a weakness of mine but i hope you'll all see that in this case it is well-intentioned and indeed supported by the stansfield family.

ahem anyways back to watching inconclusive evidence of cureton's 'dive from saturday...

Essex Red

grecianred

I think people on this forum will only be too happy to have this thread bumped again - best of luck for the run.