• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Also, gotta have a nose at Plymouth.
Send Jon down as a roving reporter on the last game when they get relegated

We8Argyle

Red Square Crier you don’t deserve us!

tom_ecfc

Red Square Crier you don’t deserve us!
Us 😉

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m also enjoying Jon’s songs. Please please can these go onto Spotify!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
David's post-it notes on the wall are really beginning to trigger me, far too neat and organised for my liking. I have an increasingly urgent desire to get in there and mix them all up.

Thought I'd share.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Enjoyed @Grecian in Guzz appearance on the latest ep!

It is quite funny thinking about to the meltdown, however, it's easy to call those of us who pressed the panic button 'twats' but concern was thoroughly justified at the time! Easy in hindsight...

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Enjoyed @Grecian in Guzz appearance on the latest ep!

It is quite funny thinking about to the meltdown, however, it's easy to call those of us who pressed the panic button 'twats' but concern was thoroughly justified at the time! Easy in hindsight...
Jon seems quite magnanimous, to be fair. Only really the one who never watches us pushing the twats angle.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jon seems quite magnanimous, to be fair. Only really the one who never watches us pushing the twats angle.
The twats thing doesn't bother me, it's a comedy podcast and we shouldn't take things too seriously!

All I will say is the MNFC pod clearly backed Caldwell because Jon's brother is a Director and David is quite cosy with Taggy, they were hardly going to be negative on this basis.

Their faith has ended up being justified, however we can't now suddenly say anyone who called in (myself included) is a clueless tw4t 😂

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
The twats thing doesn't bother me, it's a comedy podcast and we shouldn't take things too seriously!

All I will say is the MNFC pod clearly backed Caldwell because Jon's brother is a Director and David is quite cosy with Taggy, they were hardly going to be negative on this basis.

Their faith has ended up being justified, however we can't now suddenly say anyone who called in (myself included) is a clueless tw4t 😂
Just as valid to posit that Dave Earl really likes Gary Caldwell's approach and character, has optimism for ECFC and was interested in how things developed.
With Alfie as a technically disinterested (as regards supporting ECFC) but curious observer - a good mix I think.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster

Getting mixed messages from you on the **** front, Devon Red. :) Are we twats or aren't we? I think, outside people with personal connections, would be a very small pool of people watching us who thought we should stick with it. Hats off to those who did though.