• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

We8Argyle

Afternoon all, new member here who discovered this forum through that super little pod, MNFC.

Really enjoyed the phone in episode on Monday, thought there was a really good debate between Jon & GIG even if Jon did make rather light work of it. Subsequntly disapointed to see some of the comments from GIG in the aftermath as they come across bitter & unnecessary.

There's talk of another phone-in next saturday so would be good to have someone who perhaps shares GIG's viewpoints to take on Jon as i'm sure not everyone is as positive as he is. Does anyone here have the cojones to step up against Mr Beer? I don't fancy it myself!

yticretexe

Afternoon all, new member here who discovered this forum through that super little pod, MNFC.

Really enjoyed the phone in episode on Monday, thought there was a really good debate between Jon & GIG even if Jon did make rather light work of it. Subsequntly disapointed to see some of the comments from GIG in the aftermath as they come across bitter & unnecessary.

There's talk of another phone-in next saturday so would be good to have someone who perhaps shares GIG's viewpoints to take on Jon as i'm sure not everyone is as positive as he is. Does anyone here have the cojones to step up against Mr Beer? I don't fancy it myself!
Welcome to Exeweb Jon, good to see you finally gave in.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Hi Alfie.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hi Alfie.
Yeah, I thought Alfie.

tom_ecfc

Has anyone else heard those words “Super little pod” before? 😉

We8Argyle

Yeah, I thought Alfie.
I guess I should have expected something like this! Not the case, however.

tom_ecfc

I guess I should have expected something like this! Not the case, however.
@DavidEarl ’s burner account?! 🤣

SDRighton

Just listened to the Jonathan Ross episode. Key conclusions were that the Red Square bauy needs to relax, and Jon was still drunk.

Just listened to the Jonathan Ross episode. Key conclusions were that the Red Square bauy needs to relax, and Jon was still drunk.
And Jon’s dad is handsome

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
And 90% of football fans are thickle.