• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Bridgy 81

Mate he’s joking ffs
Is he?
I thought he was (strongly) implying that his colleague knew a lot more about Exeter City than me.
Fair enough.
Maybe he does?
I obviously don’t appreciate David’s, or presumably your, sort of humour.
I can live with that though.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently if Exeter win on Saturday, a 25 stone chap has promised to come on the pod in a green mankini. Something to look forward to.
Proper.

I prefer my mankini shaken and stirred.

sign of the chimes

Proper.

I prefer my mankini shaken and stirred.

1700608315869.jpeg

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bring back the good old days with Morecambe and Wise on the wireless I say! Now THAT was humour 👴

Grecianman135

Is he?
I thought he was (strongly) implying that his colleague knew a lot more about Exeter City than me.
Fair enough.
Maybe he does?
I obviously don’t appreciate David’s, or presumably your, sort of humour.
I can live with that though.
I don't think he was trying too undermine you or anyone,the pods good and it's good for the club,it's nice to have the opportunity to do phone ins and connect to the wider fanbase and audience of the pod to hear different opinions.

I thought the latest pod everybody was very fair and very honest about the situation and Grecian in Guzz's opinions were listened to and he got a chance to vent some of the anger we all feel right now and rightly so,I don't agree with Jon's assesment on most things and his constant positivity but he cares about the club like we all do,and it's great to have an opportunity to vent after a crap game.

Imagine we had this opportunity in Tisdale's last few seasons..jesus we'd need Samaritans on speed dial.

But jokes aside the guys do a great job and it's great the club are in the public eye,also in relation to the latest pod that other chap who phoned who's part of the trust after listening to the pod that's brilliant and exactly what we need more people interested.

If only every listener donated £2 a month to the trust 🤔

It’s an amusing pod about Exeter City can’t see what’s not to like. One of the presenters who is clearly City through and through still has a glass half full attitude, hardly crime of the century…
It’s good publicity for the club, let’s not become Hot Fuzz FC and alienate newcomers “For the greater good”

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
What I've learnt over the last few posts is some people need to learn to lighten up.

tom_ecfc

@DavidEarl is a comedian and it’s a crossover of humour and him supporting his new local team. Take most of it with a pinch of salt and have a laugh. It’s a good listen and gets you away from the real world every so often.

Ashford Grecian

If that is really you then welcome to Exeweb @DavidEarl - one of the guys in out office who is a Millwall fan introduced me to the POD very early on and have listened to every episode. Exeter are now his second club and has even been to a couple of games with me so is good that we are picking up new followers of the team as a result of this (y)

JJ red&white

In all seriousness, its great that the pod has resulted in other fans across the country having a new interest in City, with them becoming a second team for many of them. I think we should indeed get David & Jon to encourage listeners to join the trust and pay £2 a month, so they they can say they own part of a football club.
@DavidEarl maybe we could have a pod target of 1,000 new trust members!?