• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Moaners at Charlton

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Upset that seeing me didn't make your day :)
sorry son it did ... but am sure u are taken ..

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
the girl was with joe southcott haa
no they were next to me .. he didnt seem keen on the chanting re his sexual activity though ..

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
NG - after you and my Dad failed to give up my train seat while I was in the bogs to an attractive lady only to then find some absolute minger plonking herself down there, I'm glad your day was recovered somewhat!

Re: the moaning - yes, it was ridiculous at times. Little fella, red cap, was the chief culprit. He even shouted at Stewart for not putting in a challenge when the play was 30-40 yards away from him. At one stage I made a point of yelling "Well done, MARCUS STEWART!!!" in his direction.

Shortround

1 of the biggest moaners was razors! he stood in the row in front & moaned the all game, when we scored he just moaned even more & by that point he done my head in so much that i grabbed hold of him by the scruff of his neck & told him if he said 1 more thing i was gonna lamp him!
Lucky for him there wernt much stoppage time!

greenawayr

Just playing devils advocate here, but when more vocal supporters were moaned at, at Wembley, we were very much of the opinion that "we paid our money we can do what we like". I'm by no way endorsing moaners, but by the same account they are perfectly entitled to do so, even if it is a right pain in the backside. You just need to sing louder so they can't be heard!

Chudleigh Cannon

We saw razors stood at the bar before the match and he was completely wasted, eyes glazed and wobbling all over the place, whilst his 'mates' just took the ****, it was a very sad sight, and my mate went and had a word. I'm amazed he wasn't thrown out before KO. His 'mates' need to take a good look at themselves.

By the way I was wearing a red cap and am below average height :S!

Up the City!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We saw razors stood at the bar before the match and he was completely wasted, eyes glazed and wobbling all over the place, whilst his 'mates' just took the ****, it was a very sad sight, and my mate went and had a word. I'm amazed he wasn't thrown out before KO. His 'mates' need to take a good look at themselves.
Tad unfair on his "mates", who are mainly under 18. Hadn't been with him in the morning (had been off playing football), had not been supplying him alcohol, and are plain fed up with him.

Why didn't anyone point him out to a steward saying he was drunk and shouldn't be in stadium?

Chudleigh Cannon

The two lads I saw with him certainly did not look 'fed up' they were having a laugh. And yes the steward was aware and said, "don't worry he won't last long" but apparently did.

Up the City!

Parklife

The two lads I saw with him certainly did not look 'fed up' they were having a laugh. Up the City!
Agreed. The mates I saw him with were generally encouraging him. Chants of 'Razor, Razor, give us a song' don't suggest they're fed up with him.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
The two lads I saw with him certainly did not look 'fed up' they were having a laugh. And yes the steward was aware and said, "don't worry he won't last long" but apparently did.

Up the City!
What do you expect? The lads that 'feed' Razor to be more annoying, do it for attention to themselves, no matter how stupid he looks..