• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MKD Fa Cup

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone wanting to go in a Group save 4

Group Save 4 return Exeter St Davids to Bletchley = £160 then split into 4 works out £40 each.

From Taunton = £138 split into 4 is £37 each

From Bristol Temple Meads OR Bristol Parkway to Didcot Parkway = £35.40 (split into 4 £8.85 each)
Didcot Parkway to Bletchley = £77.60 (split into 4 £19.40 each)

Total is £113 which works out at £28.25 each

These are genuine options for you

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Several BT meetings in a site near there, and a training course at Bletchley Park in 1992, before it was done up and recognised as a national treasure.
I visited Station X,recently & very intresting it was too..

A long month on the road for travelling Grecians....When was the last time we were away on 4 consecutive Saturdays,i wonder?

nick_exmouth

I will obviously be there - 15 minute walk from my house.

Can't understand all this anti MK Dons sentiment. They are here, are gaining more and more popularity with the locals - give it 15 years and they will be a Prem club I would have thought.

I appreciate that purists would argue that the club should not have moved blah blah blah but it's happened and I for one would not forgoe watching City against anybody.

CITY CASUAL

No clap from me! Going Butlins on a adult weekend with the lads.Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly the worst draw we could have had. An all-L1 tie, away to one of the top sides.

'Cos I'm orf to Brizzle Rovers the following Tuesday, my wallet won't open as far as to get along to this. Had we been (even) more local I might've considered it.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Can't understand all this anti MK Dons sentiment. They are here, are gaining more and more popularity with the locals - give it 15 years and they will be a Prem club I would have thought.

I appreciate that purists would argue that the club should not have moved blah blah blah but it's happened and I for one would not forgoe watching City against anybody.
My centipedes exactly.....

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will obviously be there - 15 minute walk from my house.

Nick - Agree with you here mate.

I will certainly be going. With family in the area who are MK Dons fans this is one of my biggest games of season.

nick_exmouth

Nick - Agree with you here mate.

I will certainly be going. With family in the area who are MK Dons fans this is one of my biggest games of season.
Nice one Mr Fog - if you are coming up early - let's meet for a beer or pop over to the house for a cuppa. It's been too long!

Nick

Grecian2K

Many thanks RaWZ [y] - a deffo <clap> from me now!

G2k
(Happy in the knowledge that, at least in the FA Cup, 40% of my admission fee will be going back to ECFC :) )

footymum

No clap from me! Going Butlins on a adult weekend with the lads.Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Me too (well, not with the lads but 22 of us from my son's football team). See you there woo-hoo!