• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MKD Fa Cup

newburygrecian

Any chance of it being televised?
Very little indeed I would suggest.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Clap Clap.

It's City and it's the FA Cup....good enough for me.....Franchise FC or not.

God help the piggy bank though! ;)

Gozzer

Sh*t draw, no fans. Sh*t draw, no fans.

StroudGrecian

I'd rather have the clap.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
there was some talk about an away day boycott for the league game in January ... might be worth doing this game instead as City get 45% of the gate and then avoid the other one ...

there was some talk about an away day boycott for the league game in January ... might be worth doing this game instead as City get 45% of the gate and then avoid the other one ...
Indeed, at least some of our money will go to City for this one.

I had to sacrifice a game in January to take the missus to Cirque de Soleil and with the other games in January (Carlisle (H)/FA Cup 3rd Round, Norwich (A), Leeds (H), Yeovil (A)) MK Dons was the obvious choice. Now I can sample the dubious pleasure of the 'Moo Camp' after all.

Grecian2K

Current "choo-choo" best-price check:
Good news?: London Euston to MK: A surprisingly seductive mere £14:00 return [y]

Bad news!!: Exeter to Paddington: An FGW ****-taking, credit-crunching, Xmas-ruining feckin £65:00 return :( [n]

So, a financial NAY from me I'm afraid

Last edited:

Oli

Current "choo-choo" best-price check:
Good news?: London Euston to MK: A surprisingly seductive mere £14:00 return [y]

Bad news!!: Exeter to Paddington: An FGW ****-taking, credit-crunching, Xmas-ruining feckin £65:00 return :( [n]

So, a financial NAY from me I'm afraid
Are you over 55?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you over 55?
I have answered his problems already and it doesnt involve his age! ;)

Incidentally, Bletchley is the nearest station to their ground NOT Milton Keynes Centrsal

Donna

Incidentally, Bletchley is the nearest station to their ground NOT Milton Keynes Centrsal
Ohh, not used that one for a wee while. Several BT meetings in a site near there, and a training course at Bletchley Park in 1992, before it was done up and recognised as a national treasure.

Pondering going as City get a chunk of the gate money, as long as it stays a Saturday game as that's the day I have blocked off at work. And I've now seen both of City's away wins this season ...