• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Message for Plymouth Argyle Fans

graiser

Only allowed to use the fisher price computer once a year !
Well you lot have been giving it large all week amongst yourselves, just sit back and take it on the chin

drake

Well you lot have been giving it large all week amongst yourselves, just sit back and take it on the chin
They should be embarrassed, flares let off, throwing bottles at players. getting ejected... shows their desperation. The Argyle played to their strengths today with conviction and professionalism. Haven't been all but top most of the season for nothing. Should of shown more respect. Now they just look like d**ks. Normal service then

Ashford Grecian

TBH I though we were doomed when I first read the OP on this thread...(tmi)

graiser

Not that there are many out there, Curley and Drake perhaps, good on them but hardly the heavy weight keyboarders that used to inhabit this message board when Slime were flying and we were whipping boys. where's Porky these days?

Had to visit pasoti, a forum I might have enjoyed expressing my opinions on if I hadn't been banned before even posting! It seems they are genuinely soiling their, five pairs for a pound, underpants about the approach of our forth coming derby match. Of course we realise it's only classed as a derby because they are temporarily exiled from their usual play mates, Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich, but there you go. You have to beat the team in front of you be they Barnet or indeed Yeovil.

Tisdale has had his detractors but has stood his ground well, he's shown us that his class is not just skin deep, it's innate, and he has developed a quality team to match. Adams however always seems to come across as a kind of disgraced and snivelling Catholic priest, does he have a personality? he does well to hide it. His team sadly is also as character free, a group of sizeable automatons programmed to do the necessary without actually falling into the trap of being accused of actually entertaining anybody.

Don't think I've ever gone into, "what we consider as our cup final" with as much confidence as I will on Saturday week. We'll win, we'll win well, in fact we'll humiliate you, we'll steamroller you with the kind of flowing football that has steamrollered the likes of Grimsby, Colchester, Portsmouth and Wycombe over our last four games. As we've watched your group of clumsy idiot plodders grunt their way into the top two we've built quite a team, A team of skill and endeavour. A team that is going to take your team apart and leave you in bits on your algae ridden pile of rancid elastic bands. You, my friends are ******ed.

Come on then bogie boys, tell me I'm not talking the truth.
Nah, you were just talking crap as normal

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice to see a few more Greenies on here now the game is over, for the future please note declarations of superiority are more effective if you make them before a match and not just after you've won.

graiser

Nice to see a few more Greenies on here now the game is over, for the future please note declarations of superiority are more effective if you make them before a match and not just after you've won.
Eh, so all that crap in the week was your declaration of superiority was it, while most of us, well me anyway, we're just watching you lot dig your sodding great hole

felix

Eh, so all that crap in the week was your declaration of superiority was it, while most of us, well me anyway, we're just watching you lot dig your sodding great hole
Me too, mate. Found it hard not to come on here but knew it would be more fun after the event.

BTW did wheeler play?

drake

Me too, mate. Found it hard not to come on here but knew it would be more fun after the event.

BTW did wheeler play?
Indeed. Both sentiments above i agree with. This is far more fun

graiser

BTW did wheeler play?
I've just rang Gary and he's let him out of his back pocket, the bleddy fool forgot he was still there!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster

BTW did wheeler play?
No. You watched the thread develop but didn't feel confident enough to post anything. You win the match and then felt this sudden burst of retrospective bravery and came here to gloat. Is all this getting involved once the main feature has passed anything to do with an anal fixation? Just interested.

Graiser's exempt, he has been posting his inane drivel throughout.