• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Message for Plymouth Argyle Fans

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Slime seem to well against good sides, like us:$.

It's against the giants of Orient and Notts County that they feck up, mind you Carlisle are a bit shiit now, maybe Snot can scrape a draw?

felix

And if your Gran had been your grandad,
Your mum had been your sister
And your dad had been your uncle etc......

Oh whoops

Sorry, I forgot

THEY ARE!!!
Says the man with six toes.

grecian55

Duhh, here we go again. If we'd beaten Northampton or Oxford or Dagenham we'd have been promoted. I know it's difficult for you guys but please try and work it out. Losing to you lot was, I admit, hugely embarrassing but this season normal order has been resumed ( 5..0 to us). Cheers.
It's alright going Duhhhhhh Felix but it's you that doesn't grasp the facts ,you lost 6 points to your noisy neighbours in a season where you had Division 1 in your grasp ? Oxford and Northampton both got promoted so they were good teams where as we had our usual up and down season and peed on your fire ? ;)

felix

It's alright going Duhhhhhh Felix but it's you that doesn't grasp the facts ,you lost 6 points to your noisy neighbours in a season where you had Division 1 in your grasp ? Oxford and Northampton both got promoted so they were good teams where as we had our usual up and down season and peed on your fire ? ;)
Duhh! Dagenham and Exeter two of many rubbish teams who took points off us. As for noisy neighbours, heard more noise in Exeter library ( when it was closed). Ho ho ho!