• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Gill

NHSgas

Wont play for us at the gas again, stuck on 50 apperances and appears there maybe a trigger in his contract if he goes over that , now being touted about for loan and is being linked with you lot (not with any substance though just cus he's one of your old players as far as i can see )

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is he still sitting out that 3 year contract that Buckle gave him?,

Can't see that we'd want him, Argyle maybe.

Last edited:

NHSgas

year left , was out injured for best part of a yera and a half, never really had much of a run with us, and on big cash ...

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
My favourite player when he was here....but now we don't have a role for him

logman

My favourite player when he was here....but now we don't have a role for him
And mine and with Rovers paying most of his wages I see the chance of signing a very good player on the cheap until the end of the season.

Well-known Exeweb poster
And mine and with Rovers paying most of his wages I see the chance of signing a very good player on the cheap until the end of the season.
yeah perhaps if oakley and or doherty were to get injured, we'd be able to use him , but otherwise,imo, probably not.

Dubai Grecian

Wont play for us at the gas again, stuck on 50 apperances and appears there maybe a trigger in his contract if he goes over that , now being touted about for loan and is being linked with you lot (not with any substance though just cus he's one of your old players as far as i can see )
Thanks but no thanks, we've moved onwards and forwards, signing Mat would be a backwards step

AlanDevlin

Thanks but no thanks, we've moved onwards and forwards, signing Mat would be a backwards step
...is the right answer

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, even if Doherty and Oakley were injured we have Bennett, Sercombe, Grimes, Dawson, Davies and at a pinch Jordan M-T who could all play DM.

rp42

No way do we want him back now,seems to be injured all the time also too hot headed(n)