• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Match Tickets ...

whacker

A bit of light relief for those of you unimpressed by the extra charges for purchasing a ticket through ticketzone....

Oxford United have a new arrangement for Away supporters this year, which is a subtle variation on the "buy your ticket in advance and save on the matchday price"......

Tickets for Away fans are cheaper if purchased in advance from Oxford’s ticket office.

Ticket prices in the North Stand along the side of the pitch, are as follows:

ADVANCE
Adults - £15.00
Students with NUS Card - £11.50
Over 65 - £9.00
Under 16 - £9.00
Under 7 - FREE

ON THE DAY
Adults - £17.00
Students with NUS Card - £13.00
Over 65 - £10.00
Under 16 - £10.00
Under 7 - FREE

Tickets can be purchased by phoning Oxford United Ticket Office on 01865 337533 or from the official club website, a booking fee of £2.00 and £1.50 collection is added per booking

Thus, making it actually up to £2.50 MORE to purchase tickets in advance if travelling to Oxford for an Away fixture!

Last edited:

simcity

I dont understand how the club dont have facilites to be able to print tickets off at the club.

I bought tickets at the Chiefs last season and i got to choose my seats on the screen and they printed them off there and then for me at the ticket office. Surely it isnt that hard to get info of what software they use up there and implement it at SJP.

Then online sales is ok now i guess what i think they are going to be a lot of peeved people not being able to buy tickets at the club from now on...

Rev Lovejoy

A bit of light relief for those of you unimpressed by the extra charges for purchasing a ticket through ticketzone....

Oxford United have a new arrangement for Away supporters this year, which is a subtle variation on the "buy your ticket in advance and save on the matchday price"......

Tickets for Away fans are cheaper if purchased in advance from Oxford’s ticket office.

ADVANCE
Adults - £15.00
Over 65 - £9.00
Under 16 - £9.00
Under 7 - FREE

ON THE DAY
Adults - £17.00
Over 65 - £10.00
Under 16 - £10.00
Under 7 - FREE

Tickets can be purchased by phoning Oxford United Ticket Office on 01865 337533 or from the official club website, a booking fee of £2.00 and £1.50 collection is added per booking

Thus, making it actually up to £2.50 MORE to purchase tickets in advance if travelling to Oxford for an Away fixture!
And would you want to watch Oxford United anyway?

whacker

And would you want to watch Oxford United anyway?
nope! Just pointing out a typical sales tactic....read the start and it looks like a good deal, saving on the matchday price....until you read the bottom line and add on all of the extras!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster

ADVANCE
Adults - £15.00
Over 65 - £9.00
Under 16 - £9.00
Under 7 - FREE

ON THE DAY
Adults - £17.00
Over 65 - £10.00
Under 16 - £10.00
Under 7 - FREE

At least they sell through their own ticket office!