• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manny on transfer list

LiloBoii-ECFC

Well it does say on the back page of the 'Express And Echo', bottom left in the corner next to a bullet point, ' City midfielder Manny Panther has had his request for a transfer accepted by the club and sets to leave the club'.

A shame that he wants to leave in my opinion because i have always thought he would be a good player. Maybe he just wants first team football.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Well it does say on the back page of the 'Express And Echo', bottom left in the corner next to a bullet point, ' City midfielder Manny Panther has had his request for a transfer accepted by the club and sets to leave the club'.

A shame that he wants to leave in my opinion because i have always thought he would be a good player. Maybe he just wants first team football.
Thank you; no doubts about it being true now then ;)

Manny will make a very good BSPL player; I've not been that impressed with what I saw last season. perhaps if Yems gets the Cambridge job; Manny could do a job there?

malcolms

Thank you; no doubts about it being true now then ;)

Manny will make a very good BSPL player; I've not been that impressed with what I saw last season. perhaps if Yems gets the Cambridge job; Manny could do a job there?

Ain't gonna happen, Lingy just returned as Cambridge manager as the Chairman stepped down.

pincher

no problem always thought he was a bit cat

Grecian_Harryj

I'm very dissapointed with this news, i thought this season was going to be his, i thought he would be the surprise package, and he looked great in Pre Season.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
I'm very dissapointed with this news, i thought this season was going to be his, i thought he would be the surprise package, and he looked great in Pre Season.
He may still be. He's only on the list at the mo; any more sendings off and or injuries; he may still be called upon. Plays well; keeps his place; has a love-in with Tis; comes off the list; simples :)

Number13

On the plus side, if he wasnt gonna play then its a chance to get a big earner off the wage bill.

Big earner will surprise some but he was. Quite a coup to get him when we did and he signed a 3 YEAR DEAL so would be on a good wedge.

Bertie for POTY next May...............

Borat

On the plus side, if he wasnt gonna play then its a chance to get a big earner off the wage bill.

Big earner will surprise some but he was. Quite a coup to get him when we did and he signed a 3 YEAR DEAL so would be on a good wedge.

Bertie for POTY next May...............
How do you know he was a big earner?

Yorkie

But Bertie doesn't think he's better than he is, or get shirty if he's not playing.....
Agree, no one should expect 1st team, it needs to be earned. Bertie has been patient, no moaning, no toy throwing, nows his chance and imo he is just what we need, a hard tackling, determined player who isnt gonna give up his place without a fight. Manny had awesome ground coverage, but if he dont fit in then so be it.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Quite an illuminating item about Manny in today's E & E.

Manny is quoted as saying that he "had no choice but to request a transfer" after being told he would "barely feature for Exeter City this season."

He says he was "quite shocked at not being in the squad for the Leeds game".

"It's not like I wanted to leave - I'm absolutely gutted."

He does say that, despite falling out of favour he harbours no ill feelings towards Tis.

"This has not changed the way I feel about Paul at all. He's a great guy and a great manager. His record speaks for itself. I know what he's doing is in his best interests, so I have no problem with that."

"I know Paul has got a vision of what he is doing, so I know it's not personal, it's just his decision."