• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manny on transfer list

exwick1

Just seen it on skysports news

Lyme Grecian

Just seen this myself,really thought Panther would do the business for us this season,dissapointed

les.gtfc

Saw him play a couple of times when I went to watch Brechin City a while ago and I've got to say he never really impressed me.

I must say I was surprised to see him end up at Exeter via York (I think it was).

Last edited:

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
What!!!

Manny impressed in the PSFs, and surprised he wasnt at least on the bench.

I wonder whether something was said.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I have a feeling that relationships between Manny and Tis have been strained for some time. Not sure what is behind it but I can't say I am overly surprised.

I doubt whether he will be replaced directly and may well be freeing up a bit of the budget for a certain player in pink Calvin Kleins.

exwick1

By his own request. Do I remember correctly that he "displaced a few of his toys" last season over selection issues ? If so it's not really surprising.

Last edited:

ecfc2000

I have a feeling that relationships between Manny and Tis have been strained for some time. Not sure what is behind it but I can't say I am overly surprised.

I doubt whether he will be replaced directly and may well be freeing up a bit of the budget for a certain player in pink Calvin Kleins.
Agreed, I dont think its anything to do with his ability. Maybe he had another clash with Tis after being left out the squad for Leeds.

hatch4england

you'd ask for a transfer is Bertie was keeping you out of the team

Pete Martin (CTID)

But Bertie doesn't think he's better than he is, or get shirty if he's not playing.....

malcolms

Not overly surprised Pete? I thought he was going to be a revelation;)

Of course I do Malcolm! ;)

Paul Jones (Yes, but not sufficiently error prone not to be good enough)
Steve Tully (League 1 will see the makiing of the man)
Troy A H (Still learning his trade but easily good enogh for League One)
Matt Taylor (Will be fine)
Richard Duffy (Unknown quantity but Millwall didn't keep him 'cos they weren't prepared to give him the chance)
Manny Panther (Will be a revelation and surprise everyone this season)
Ryan Harley (Was unproven at League Two level but did OK)
Scott Golbourne (Will continue to improve once he settles)
Joe Burnell (Oxford didn't want to keep him - neither did they Basham)
Liam Sercombe (Still learning his trade but bloody good and improving)
Richard Logan (Talented enough and just needs to believe in that talent himself)
Barry Corr (Will be healthier with us, breathing the Devon air ;))