• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager Thread..Appointments & Dismissals

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Lee Johnson gone from Bristol City.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lee Johnson gone from Bristol City.
Billionaire sugar daddies demand success ! Do you think Tis will throw his Ted Baker hat in the ring ? 🕵️‍♂️:cool:

dontpassback

Billionaire sugar daddies demand success ! Do you think Tis will throw his Ted Baker hat in the ring ? 🕵️‍♂️:cool:
Just up the road for tis,but he might be too different for the owners !

Legohead

Banned
My mate is a Barnsley fan and he sent me a vid of Johnson a few years ago which was sort of a job interview promo thing on powerpoint and he was talking some right nonsense about Bomb Alley's and overloads. :LOL: Apparently he's like David Brent with some cringeworthy phrases.

Alistair20000

Big blot on the CV of The Cheese with the MK debacle.

arthur

Big blot on the CV of The Cheese with the MK debacle.
If Mr T is going to pursue a career in football management he needs to start again with a L2 or L1 club and demonstrate that he has the skills and temperament to operate at a higher level.

Personally I don't think he'll bother - apart from anything else he's not a "football man" through and through, so I imagine he'll find something else to do

Alistair20000

If Mr T is going to pursue a career in football management he needs to start again with a L2 or L1 club and demonstrate that he has the skills and temperament to operate at a higher level.

Personally I don't think he'll bother - apart from anything else he's not a "football man" through and through, so I imagine he'll find something else to do
Agree with you on the level at which he would need to try to kick start his career in football management.

You might also be right about his appetite to do it.

DB9

Birmingham City boss Pep Clotet has left the club by mutual consent, Due to leave at the end of the season but decided to leave after last night's defeat. Birmingham have not won in 10 matches.

dontpassback

John McGreal leaves Colchester,who want to concentrate on their youth,as Mcgreal was the man who led the way with that it seems a bit ironic that he is now out of a job !

Legohead

Banned
Nigel Pearson has left Watford. Not sure at this stage whether it's a sacking or whether Pearson has chosen leave. Odd decision either way at this stage of the season.