• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Manager Thread..Appointments & Dismissals

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
That is a bolt out of the blue.He got them a couple of seasons in the Championship.incredible achievement.

Uncertain times for many clubs.
Think we might see quite a few like this Olds

Colesman Ballz

That is a bolt out of the blue.He got them a couple of seasons in the Championship.incredible achievement.

Uncertain times for many clubs.
Interesting to read that he was on a "Roller" and has stepped down to help them financially ! 🧐

Oldsmobile-88

Interesting to read that he was on a "Roller" and has stepped down to help them financially ! 🧐
I suppose it’s to help out in the long run.
There is unlikely to be any football until the end of the year.

dontpassback

Keith hill and his assistant gone from Bolton,probably a good shout when Lowe decides to head back up north !

grecIAN Harris

Keith hill and his assistant gone from Bolton,probably a good shout when Lowe decides to head back up north !
I doubt it, there's no money there.

dontpassback

I doubt it, there's no money there.
I think you will find there is,the new owners aren’t short of ambition and money to fund it !

grecIAN Harris

I think you will find there is,the new owners aren’t short of ambition and money to fund it !
I missed that then. The last I heard the were still struggling to survive.

DB9

Middlesbrough have sacked head coach Jonathan Woodgate and appointed Neil Warnock as his replacement.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Warnock said on the radio he's looking forward to having eight matches without fans booing him.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Legohead

Banned
Woodgate was atrocious. He'll be lucky to get another job in league management with that effort. Warnock will galvanise the Boro. I'd expect more of the same dire performances as per usual from the Boro, but he'll get results there.