• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Macclesfield Town v Exeter City - Tues 12th March - Predictions

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know it's a cliche, but getting our noses in front would calm the nerves and let the players settle into their game. Would leave gaps to exploit as the oppo would be forced to put men forward, which could be ideal for the likes of Forte. 2-0 win if we score early, but I fear the worst if we go behind

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

manc grecian

Is Lee Martin fit anytime soon? Miss his energy, aggression and general snidyness.

Nethermoor1

This will be my first game of the season.

You may well remember me (doubt it) as one of the Guiseley fans who ended up at SJP after our match was off against Torquay.

Well I promised myself I would continue being a Grecian.

So me and a mate are coming down.

Predict Macc 0-2 City

COYG

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
1-0 loss as a freak goal occurs with the wind blowing a cross in over Pym's head. Turns Saturday in to a must win match.

wiveygrecian

You may well remember me (doubt it) as one of the Guiseley fans who ended up at SJP after our match was off against Torquay.

Predict Macc 0-2 City

COYG
I remember saw you fans in our bar area. Thanks for coming tomorrow the more the merrier. Hope the weather is kind tomorrow

fred binneys head

Predict Macc 0-2 City

COYG
Do me a favour mate and use COYR at the end of your post - I know you meant Grecians, but I first read it as Greens, which would mean I would have to rub dog**** on the back of your coat at Macclesfield tomorrow if it were true.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matty says Hiram is now "fully selectable" and I reckon he'll start which is great news at last. Less good is I can't go as I cannot get off work which really kisses me off as Moss Rose is only 24 miles from my house.

Battling 1-0 win for us with Bowman's first of many (I'll be right one week). Wrap up warm chaps there's still snow on the ground round here.

UTG

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Had this down as a draw in the monthly points perdiction and, though it would spoil that for me, I see no reason to change it now. 1-1.

Nethermoor1

Do me a favour mate and use COYR at the end of your post - I know you meant Grecians, but I first read it as Greens, which would mean I would have to rub dog**** on the back of your coat at Macclesfield tomorrow if it were true.
Haha. Sorry!

COYR