• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke McCormick

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I am not going to get involved in the debate, but certainly agree that now he has signed for someone else it has no place on wows.

Chuckles

Was McCormick sacked by Argyle for gross misconduct as a result of this incident?

If so, it shows Argyle in a bad light. Not heard of any company re-employing someone who was sacked for gross misconduct before

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was McCormick sacked by Argyle for gross misconduct as a result of this incident?

If so, it shows Argyle in a bad light. Not heard of any company re-employing someone who was sacked for gross misconduct before
This says he was fired in 2008. http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-05-09/sacked-player-returns-to-soccer/

Guessing the new owners have no morals

TA1grecian

Are we aloud to chant at him against Argyle? Or is that below the belt?

rp42

Think it was time this thread was closed.

TA1grecian

Think it was time this thread was closed.
Or, you could just not read it?

rp42

Or, you could just not read it?
Don't worry I will be the first to give him a bit of abuse,im saying to close it as each time I say something about him some people on here don't like what I have to say and keep reporting me to the MODS its like being at school,they will be glad to know that I will soon be banned from being on here.Oh how my heart will be broken:'(

TA1grecian

:) I admire what your saying! Argyle away and he is in front of our travelling fans! Going to be funny if you ask me

rp42

Cant wait for that one next season,just hope we don't play as sh!te as we did this season[y]

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
keep reporting me to the MODS
No they don't Stop being all hysterical. You're as bad as Wemisscuro.