• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke McCormick

ECFC Music

Spotlight mentioned he was donating part of his salary to a children's charirty.Better than nothing i suppose.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe, just maybe it would be better if we stopped bringing his name up on here every time he moves from one club to another. Was this one of the "etc" that you refer to Shabba.

If only we could see ourselves as others do.
Well I never started the thread, have never started threads about the bloke, I don't think it needs to be discussed over and over again. We all might have an opinion, but this subject has been talked about so many times, it's ridiculous.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well I never started the thread, have never started threads about the bloke, I don't think it needs to be discussed over and over again. We all might have an opinion, but this subject has been talked about so many times, it's ridiculous.
Yet you're still talking about him? ^o)

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yet you're still talking about him? ^o)
Cos I was replying to a question. Duh! Come on Jayne you're not really as thick as you make out to be.

Grecian_Jay

Cos I was replying to a question. Duh! Come on Jayne you're not really as thick as you make out to be.
I really am.

Back on topic, my only problem with this is the fact that Argyle win some kind of 'family club of the year' award and then decide to sign a person who has destroyed a family. Hardly in-keeping with that is it.

Coathy

I'm a Argyle fan and I thought I would check your forum about this topic because I known people would mention it, I am ashamed of the club for signing him again we have just won family club of the year and another family award and we sign a kid killer and family destroyer. Our fans is divided on the signing I have even got abuse for being against it

FAN-TATIC

Read my post carefully Shabba. I referred to "if WE stopped bringing his name up." It was not intended as a criticism of you in particular. "If only WE could see ourselves ................. " Again not aimed at you in particular.

Pete Martin (CTID)

A poll on Pasoti seems to indicate a strong groundswell in favour down the road..........

Would you like McCormick back?

Yes 64% [ 318 ]
No 22% [ 110 ]
Undecided 14% [ 70 ]

Total votes : 498

MikeGrecian

I'm a Argyle fan and I thought I would check your forum about this topic because I known people would mention it, I am ashamed of the club for signing him again we have just won family club of the year and another family award and we sign a kid killer and family destroyer. Our fans is divided on the signing I have even got abuse for being against it
Must be a awkward scenario.I don't think i could attend any games if he played for us.I am glad some of you lot have a sense of decency.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Read my post carefully Shabba. I referred to "if WE stopped bringing his name up." It was not intended as a criticism of you in particular. "If only WE could see ourselves ................. " Again not aimed at you in particular.
Personally, I wouldn't allow such a thread to be discussed on here, not when it gets brought up everytime he moves clubs/becomes a free agent. But I'm not a mod on here. I think it's best left to let the fans of the team he joins to discuss, not us.

He didn't play for us, so not sure why it is on here (apart from he played for the scum and is now back there).