• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke McCormick

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Strange thread this one. I couldn't care less about the player and he's not worthy of any of our exeweb time.
Some sense at last.

AlanDevlin

I have said it before - McCormick has b*lls - it would have been easy for him to not return to the game after his parole and live a pretty anonymous existence. He has however chosen to prolong his sentence by exposing himself to somewhere between 23-30 away games every year with opposition fans hurling abuse at him, and another 23 plus probably milder doses at home games - so he gets a pretty good reminder of what he did on average once a week.

It doesn't make his wrongs any righter.... but fair play to him....

And on a lighter note - pleased to see he got several votes in the Tosspotty Player of the Match thread on Saturday!

sladie

Got links to the vids? Not disputing you, just be interested to see.

I didn't label all Exeter fans that chant that abuse as knuckle draggers.

You're right, some people who chant it probably have dealt with the consquences of drink driving. I have too, and it only served to strengthen my view that the chanting is wrong.
Football away days on Facebook, theres rovers and pompy on there (rovers at home aswell)

Oh and YES he is a child killer, didnt set out to do it (that would make it MURDER) he went down for death by drink driving, the word DEATH also means KILLING, so Child Killer is the correct term tbh

as for drink driving, im sure almost everyone in the ground has (Jason, dont talk wet, im sure you have had a few drinks and then driven the following day) BUT having 2 drinks and then driving the following morning is different to getting smashed, having a row with your missus and racing down the motorway at 100mph, sorry but even doing 100mph sober is a major risk

Langer

Does not do himself any favours made a few hand signals according to my friend in the big bank.

Silver fox

Does not do himself any favours made a few hand signals according to my friend in the big bank.
The blokes a complete tool and shows no remorse for what he did, deserves everything he gets IMO.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Very good goalkeeper

The murderer chant is embarrassing & not very community spirited given our community family club aspirations

stuartsdog

The blokes a complete tool and shows no remorse for what he did, deserves everything he gets IMO.
well said silver fox hope he gets **** till the day he dies

sladie

Very good goalkeeper

The murderer chant is embarrassing & not very community spirited given our community family club aspirations
I wouldnt say embarrassing, factually incorrect maybe, he is afterall a child killer, that cant be argued regardless of your view of the chanting

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
It's like the Alan Nichols chant used to be - it's plain wrong IMO

Silver fox

well said silver fox hope he gets **** till the day he dies
He's a ****! Best mate got run over before 1986 Xmas day out.