• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lloyd James

dontpassback

Bad game today,but has been ok in recent games,hopefully will pick up so we can press on .

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Other than that idiot Danny Coles I'd suggest he's probably the worst captain we've had.

Saint James

Bad game today,but has been ok in recent games,hopefully will pick up so we can press on .
Not a vintage game but I can't help but think playing with Jordan who most certainly isn't a natural centre mid didn't help

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Other than that idiot Danny Coles I'd suggest he's probably the worst captain we've had.
I thought JMT was captain?

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought JMT was captain?
me to ,,, !!!!!

Antony Moxey

So Lloyd James has never worn the armband as an ECFC player, even when JMT wasn't on the pitch?

angelic upstart

So Lloyd James has never worn the armband as an ECFC player, even when JMT wasn't on the pitch?
Can you prove when he has instead of asking people that already know Jordan Moore-Taylor is captain?

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can you prove when he has instead of asking people that already know Jordan Moore-Taylor is captain?[/QUOTE

here we go, A M in one of his 'i'm always right' mode's'

Antony Moxey

Not at all. When JMT was out earlier in the season Lloyd was captain. Argue it if it makes you feel better but it doesn't affect my view on his ability as a footballer.

Well-known Exeweb poster
i was gonna predict that mr moxey's next post was gonna start with , ' not at all' but hey. being a smart arse aint all its cracked up to be so i'm told.