• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool away ticket arrangements

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Denis,Pete, other volunteers - a desperate plea. can you put aside 4 tickets. I'll phone to pay first thing.My brother can collect later.

please please don't say you've put all the tickets up for sale online.

rp42

bought tickets including 1 for my 16 year old which i paid £5 but just checking the site now and it says under 16s £5 and 17-21year olds £8.50 ,what about 16 years old exactly?? anyone know if i bought the right ticket? would hate to get there and they wouldn't let us in.
Done the same thing,don't worry about it as long as you got a a bit of ID in case they ask?

Jam Doughnut

thats the thing i'm worried about , he is 6ft and has stubble beard but he is still only 16 ! , i was sure it said 16 and under somewhere but checking back it just says under 16s £5 and 17-21s £8.50 , oh well ,i will bring id for him and just hope i got the right ticket.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tell him to have a shave and walk with a stoop.

rp42

thats the thing i'm worried about , he is 6ft and has stubble beard but he is still only 16 ! , i was sure it said 16 and under somewhere but checking back it just says under 16s £5 and 17-21s £8.50 , oh well ,i will bring id for him and just hope i got the right ticket.
But he's not 17 so why would you buy a ticket for a 17 year old? My lad is 17 in April,6 feet plus and has stubble,don't worry.:)

Tell him to have a shave and walk with a stoop.
Good tactic this. Shall be employing it at Orient on Saturday as per usual, as long as the smell of beer and that isn't a give away. And I'm 4 years over what they ask. Tell your lad not to worry JD.

Last edited:

Stuart Storer's Tache

To collect on behalf of others you will need proof they have authorised you to do so. Something in writing or on your phone with Name, Address and Confirmation number and note authorising you to collect from the person. Please see official website for details on collections and posting - we have stopped first class post to ensure we get everyone out in time for delivery.
Thanks for that, I've forwarded her my confirmation email and told her to bring some ID. Obviously I can't get anything to her in writing so would a covering text work?

Also I ordered them just before five o'clock this afternoon, what's the turn around time for collection? Apologies for the stupid questions after what has no doubt been a long day for you all. Just don't want to send a 64 year old women into Exeter from Exmouth unnecessarily

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Latest from the Club concerning extra tickets and collecting tickets. http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/update-liverpool-tickets-2900015.aspx

Number13

Has anyone who ordered the day the tickets came out got them in the post yet?

ececfecfcok

Hi

I'm struggling to understand what's going on with online sales. Are all the online tickets sold out? Or are more going on sale tomorrow? Or is it just collection in person now?

Andrew P Long, if there are still on line tickets I can get your 4 tomorrow if you like? (I'm dave's sister.). I've got your email address so I'll email you mine.