• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool away ticket arrangements

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Even though the date hasn't been confirmed, the Club will make tickets available on-line from 8pm tonight.

http://www.exeweb.com/2016/01/11/liverpool-away-tickets-arrangements/

Looks like there will be allocated seating, which means if yu want to sit with friends, you'll need to co-ordinate purchase with friends.

Two singing blocks behind the goal.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've just been told they said on the local news that they aren't going on sale until midday tomorrow. Don't know how reliable this is mind.

BlockC

We are awaiting confirmation of date and time so sale now starts at 12:00 midday tomorrow. Please check with official site for latest information as that will be correct.

Antony Moxey

We are awaiting confirmation of date and time so sale now starts at 12:00 midday tomorrow. Please check with official site for latest information as that will be correct.
Block C - is that online sales or in person sales at the Park?

BlockC

Online sales definitely but we can't do in person sales until tickets arrive from Liverpool.

Antony Moxey

Thanks - do we know when that's likely to be, and (just in case but I doubt it'll be necessary) will a number be held back so they're not all snapped up online?

Oh, as an aside, I still haven't had an email with my priority details :)

muppetdodger

Thanks - do we know when that's likely to be, and (just in case but I doubt it'll be necessary) will a number be held back so they're not all snapped up online?

Oh, as an aside, I still haven't had an email with my priority details :)
They wont all be snapped up online. Absolutely no danger

DanceMagnet

BBC site says the game is Wednesday 20th, KO at 20:00.

Antony Moxey

Indeed MD, but I thought I'd ask the question anyway. Block C is excellent at posting answers up quickly.

Last edited:

Thames Valley Red

For clarity where is the link for online sales?