• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool away ticket arrangements

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, you'll annoy iscalad.
That's not difficult, believe you me. :)

grecian55

Many thanks to all Staff involved in the Distribution of the Replay tickets ,special thanks to Frank Sealey for ringing up on Sunday to say the tickets were ready for collection ,worth the train trip from Barnstaple today ,Thanks again .

lmartin

Administrator
Ordered 4 tickets in block 123 as soon as they went on sale on Thurs last week. Ordered 3 adults and 1 child.

Today I opened my envelope to 3 tickets, 2 adults and 1 child... in block 125.

Ridiculous.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Andy Holloway

Ordered 4 tickets in block 123 as soon as they went on sale on Thurs last week. Ordered 3 adults and 1 child.

Today I opened my envelope to 3 tickets, 2 adults and 1 child... in block 125.

Ridiculous.
Look on the inside of the envelope flap and see what it says there, it'll be written in biro and give a block number and requirement.

You're in block 125 'possibly' because there were no tickets left in 123 when you're order was fulfilled.

123/124 went VERY, VERY quickly even before you ordered yours on Thursday.

If you have a problem then, instead of coming on Exeweb where nobody really can help you, instead email Block C or phone the club and ask to speak to someone who is doing tickets and EXPLAIN your problem, i'm sure they can help in someway.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

That's very strange as my solitary ticket, one of the last available at the ground I believe, was purchased for block 123 right at close of play last Wednesday.

I do so hope this doesn't mean I'm in with the 'riff raff' who will be insisting on standing up and making a racket all night. ;)

Last edited:

lmartin

Administrator
Fair play to the club, I emailed [email protected] and had a reply within minutes. I've just been up and been given 4 tickets in block 123 as ordered.

I can't make out what the flap of my envelope says, it's 123 or 125. Both 3 and 5 are there but I can't tell which was added first. It does state 3A and 1U16. But the envelope did only contain 2 adults and 1 U16 ticket.

Anyway, all sorted now :). Thankfully the club still had some tickets to swap my incorrect ones with.

fred binneys head

I'm confused - how have the club still got tickets left? I'm delighted you got sorted but how many tickets have we sold?

Grecian Max

Yeah that's weird, thought it was a sell out?

Silver fox

Me too, but if there's tickets left ****ing tell us, some might still be looking.