• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Live on sky sports

Ashecfc

10th November, Sky Sports 1. Leeds United v Grimsby Town, Northern QF of the JPT.

The whole country is going to see how bloody sh*te we really are this season.
At least we're better than Torquay though. :)
At least you know it ;) :D

The turks are so very different (they think they are a good team but don't tell them they are sh*t they will soon work it out [y]).

Last edited:

jmgull

10th November, Sky Sports 1. Leeds United v Grimsby Town, Northern QF of the JPT.

The whole country is going to see how bloody sh*te we really are this season.

At least we're better than Torquay though. :)
Sorry Les....the win that we gave you at our place was our worst performance for many years, you lot were pretty bad tbh, on the day we were worse.....thankfully we seem to be on the right road now.

Think we'll finish higher than you lot....

les.gtfc

Sorry Les....the win that we gave you at our place was our worst performance for many years, you lot were pretty bad tbh, on the day we were worse.....thankfully we seem to be on the right road now.

You don't have to tell me that, I've seen every game home and away this season so far and as yet I can't think of one game where we have played well. Will be at the home game on Saturday v Rochdale but I won't be going to Bournemouth the week after. I'm not going to go all that way to witness another gutless performance I saw at Barnet the other week.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster

That old one eh?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Turned over at half time when I saw they had Neil Warnock in the studio. What a ****

jmgull

That old one eh?
Ha ha.......knew no one would believe it too;)

jmgull

You don't have to tell me that, I've seen every game home and away this season so far and as yet I can't think of one game where we have played well. Will be at the home game on Saturday v Rochdale but I won't be going to Bournemouth the week after. I'm not going to go all that way to witness another gutless performance I saw at Barnet the other week.
Hope it gets better for you mate......as long as we climb the table a bit 1st;)

Darlo and Macc to go would suit me.