• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Live on sky sports

jmgull

:D:D:D

Yep. Some game. You went didn;t you? From memory, you scored your 3rd on about 80 mins.... I was always amazed you didn't really go for it after KN scored...
No watched it.....couldn't get a ticket apart from your away end (didn't fancy, terrible view etc. and it was on live obviously).

I'm sure we were going for it mate........just not very succesfully;)

Love that free kick from Nicho.......when he connects its like an exocet missile, could have beheaded someone on the line that one!

A bit like in Cricket, when you see a left hander gracefully stroke one through the covers all along the carpet......its a thing of beauty when you see a lovely left peg.

I'm in rather poetic mood today....

Southampton Gull

No watched it.....couldn't get a ticket apart from your away end (didn't fancy, terrible view etc. and it was on live obviously).

I'm sure we were going for it mate........just not very succesfully;)

Love that free kick from Nicho.......when he connects its like an exocet missile, could have beheaded someone on the line that one!

A bit like in Cricket, when you see a left hander gracefully stroke one through the covers all along the carpet......its a thing of beauty when you see a lovely left peg.

I'm in rather poetic mood today....
But Justin, City fans prefer a backhander, the shandy drinking cheats ;)

whiptonace

United we stand,City we fall.

grecianfaniow

But Justin, City fans prefer a backhander, the shandy drinking cheats ;)
Well SG I bet you sport some PROPER royal pork chops!

A proper old BITTER shandy drinker you are [y]

<snigger>

Southampton Gull

Well SG I bet you sport some PROPER royal pork chops!

A proper old BITTER shandy drinker you are [y]

<snigger>
Don't confuse me with the twin brother of one of your own, i'm nothing like Sturtz ;)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Torquay teach city how to get a shot on target and score a few this weekend. Also how to give a bit of vocal support to your team. :) lesson over.
good result for you lot cant argue.. but your 23rd in L2 and we are 17th in L1...

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
When was the last time excretia performed heroics on skysports 1 ?

.......they rarely televise lower mid-table no-hopers getting thrashed 4 - 0 by fellow mid-table no-hopers.

It surely makes me G U F F O U R

BTI, don't delude yourself, the sky cameras were not there for Torquay.

It was international weekend and the sky sports bosses wanted to put moneybags Notts County on tv. It just so happened that Torquay were the ones playing them that particular weekend, had it been any other side playing them that weekend instead, County still would have been on.

It was obviously a well earned point at Meadow Lane for the Turks but I cannot understand why you've all gone so OTT about this. You have taken 3 points from a possible 27, haven't wion in 9 games and are 2nd from bottom.

I would rather get a stuffing every now and again, as long as we continue to pick up wins and draws like we have. Losing most games but picking up the occiasional draw will not save you from relegation.

les.gtfc

10th November, Sky Sports 1. Leeds United v Grimsby Town, Northern QF of the JPT.

The whole country is going to see how bloody sh*te we really are this season.

At least we're better than Torquay though. :)

grecianfaniow

10th November, Sky Sports 1. Leeds United v Grimsby Town, Northern QF of the JPT.

The whole country is going to see how bloody sh*te we really are this season.

At least we're better than Torquay though. :)
Theres a lot of teams better than Torquay it seems Les <GUFFOUR-ONE>