• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Knowing that i won't be home before 7 today. This also makes me a little sad.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
BTW I don't like the inappropriate apostrophe in the title of that thread.
You'se and me both.

mammooman

OSAKA t-shirts. Don't ask why. Maybe its that Topman, skinny jeans trendy-mo I don't like

MikeGrecian

OSAKA t-shirts. Don't ask why. Maybe its that Topman, skinny jeans trendy-mo I don't like
Yep normally coupled with those f...ing awful jeans beloved by f..kwitts that see fit to walk around with them hanging down by their gonads showing off their undercrackers!Cunits one and all!:mad:

The words " ultimate " or " definitive " applied to CD music collections. Almost a guarantee it wil be neither.

big bank crowd shouting hand ball.. when ball comes off opponants head or even worse knee.

JamieEcfc

'Beliebers' on twitter

ecfc70

Yep normally coupled with those f...ing awful jeans beloved by f..kwitts that see fit to walk around with them hanging down by their gonads showing off their undercrackers!Cunits one and all!:mad:
never understood what thats all about...buy a belt you smeg, i dont want to see your skidmarks

Last edited:

mole221

Long boring rant's about someone else complaining, that always seem to end with 'but you don't hear me moaning'

JamieEcfc

Adverts on youtube.