• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I trust you did not purchase the aforementioned bar at that rip off price Stuffers.

You may have already confirmed this above :$
I did Al. What lengths will you go to keep a whining child quiet?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have to concur with Al on this one. This should not be a cause of irritation, but the beginning of a creative process.
Reminds me of my delicious Cornflake Wellington.

Alistair20000

the beginning of a creative process.
I thought for a brief moment this might have been a reference to the Quiz.

LOG

Before i escalate this to the Feckin' Dire thread, is anyone else having problems watching video footage (no, not that kind) on Chrome?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Before i escalate this to the Feckin' Dire thread, is anyone else having problems watching video footage (no, not that kind) on Chrome?
Yes (including that kind). Something to do with Flash Player but every troubleshooting guide I've tried has failed. I've checked the permissions, I've reinstalled Flash, I've reinstalled Chrome, I've done a clean install of chrome...none of it worked. Have started using internet explorer instead on affected sites (mostly sports streams)

contrabombarde

Yes (including that kind). Something to do with Flash Player but every troubleshooting guide I've tried has failed. I've checked the permissions, I've reinstalled Flash, I've reinstalled Chrome, I've done a clean install of chrome...none of it worked. Have started using internet explorer instead on affected sites (mostly sports streams)
I had a similar problem recently and in the end I found that the problem was my anti virus somehow blocking certain websites at the firewall. Try temporarily disconnecting and see if this works...I’m no expert though but it worked for me. In the end I went for the free version of Bitdefender.

IndoMike

Human Resources departments.

Alistair20000

I hope you have not been handed a P45 Indo :eek:

Joshyd123

Agreed and seconded.

IndoMike

I hope you have not been handed a P45 Indo :eek:
No, Ali. But my experience is that they are indecisive, loathe to accept change, consumed with HR b*llsh*t jargon, and p*ssed off because they are near the bottom of the big company food chain and don't get much respect, so they p*ss off everyone else.

Last edited: