• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln prediction (First leg)

Steve H

I ordered my ticket online but I havent seen any email confirmation yet - is this what other people have seen?
No, got my email confirmation within 2 mins on Sunday morning.... better check your spam folder

Steve H

Forgot a prediction.... narrow defeat away setting up the second leg

flakey pasty

Got bad vibes about this. 4-0. :(

Andy Holloway

I ordered my ticket online but I havent seen any email confirmation yet - is this what other people have seen?
Have you had your morning post delivered yet?

If you ordered on-line, and it was a postal delivery, then it was dispatched yesterday afternoon.

Boyo

If you log into your account, you should be able to see what tickets you have purchased.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I would be happy with a draw , they created a great atmospehere at Sincil bANK. we will see
it will be decided at SJP where we will create a great atmospere.

Lincoln are the buzzin team at the moment - will be tough and i hope we can beat them over the two legs

ecfc2000

Lincoln 4 - Exeter 0.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interview with Danny Cowley, it's quite long at 25 minutes. He's said they were 14th in L2 budget wise.
https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2018/may/180510-dannycowleypreplayoffs/

Langer

Interview with Danny Cowley, it's quite long at 25 minutes. He's said they were 14th in L2 budget wise.
https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2018/may/180510-dannycowleypreplayoffs/
I'm calling BS on that one there getting 9000 for some home games.

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m going, and am positive but suspect we might be comfortably beaten. They were the one team I didn’t want to get, they’ve had a lot go their way the last couple of years and have the momentum. Having been to the previous game up there, they are exactly the type of team Tisdale’s sides struggle against.

3-0 Lincoln