• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln prediction (First leg)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think a 2-1 defeat.
JMT with our goal.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
When we were there at Easter, they used the channels well, and also made good use of the long ball. If we've learned from that game, then we should have a mobile enough defence to keep them quiet. Lincoln will be desperate to take a decent lead to St James Park so could be quite a bombardment. I suspect Tis will keep Exeter quiet hoping to take a nil nil back to Exeter. I predict therefore a 2-0 defeat.

Terryhall

I think Danny Cowley is a very clever manager. Agree that we should go there and look to play on the front foot but suspect we're unlikely to do so. I predict a nervy 1-1, we'll play defensively and fall behind near the end of the first half, then come out and nick one back in the 2nd half through Stockley.

Exehausted

I hope that Tis goes back to the 3 5 2 that worked well earlier in the season. It would give us the chance to defend well across mid field, but also to break at them with pace and keep them occupied at the back. I feel we could spring a surprise and come back 2-1 winners. I would go Pym, Sweeny, Storey, JMT, Wilson, Taylor, Tilson, Boeteng, Moxey Jay and Stockley. Bench: Jones, Harley, Edwards, Mcalinden, Woodman, Troy Brown and Simpson.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think we will lose away but get through anyway. 1-0 Lincoln

grecIAN Harris

A cagey 1-1 draw.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we'll upset their apple cart and beat them. Nice playing surface, sun shining, Tis at his best-under pressure- we'll catch em on the break. Twice.

Stockley and Moxey.

#GreciansAsOne

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Impossible to predict given its a playoff game and brains and form go out the window - i think everyone would be delighted with a draw but fancy we will have to turn around the result at SJP

3-1 Lincoln

Red Monster

Impossible to predict given its a playoff game and brains and form go out the window - i think everyone would be delighted with a draw but fancy we will have to turn around the result at SJP

3-1 Lincoln
Still anyone but us Credy ?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Still anyone but us Credy ?
Said Lincoln for months Red monster - think they will do back to back promotions - naturally hope I’m wrong