• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leyton Orient v Exeter City Matchday thread 14/08/2021 3pm KO

Number13

Tisdale publicly said Jay was the club's most skilful player.
The issue is that he did nothing for 6/7 years, was brilliant last year, presumably got a new new deal, and now is doing nothing again this year

C j phill

That 'defending' 🙄 & that penalty 🤦🏼‍♂️. Hospital pass by big Nige to Grounds.
Spot on, lemantable all round.

dontpassback

Experience and leadership,Jake Taylor and Nicky law had it in spades,we have failed to make adequate replacement of those two players and it is now catching up with us,i realise they both wanted to leave,but surely we should have been a bit more prepared for it

dontpassback

That defending... 🤧
Embarrassing capitulation,that’s all there is to say

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If drop Ben on Tuesday night, who are we going to put up front instead?

Hoping the answer is Amond.
I'd rather play with no-one than have Seymour. At least they'll be a bit more space for someone else to run into :)

i8cornwall

I've seen better defending and pressing of the ball at Exmouth (at that's not a dig at the Exmouth players).

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've said it before, but the reality is that MT can accurately describe the problems, he knows what they are. A lack of drive and aggression being uppermost, before you quickly move on to a failure to concentrate. It was telling that following their third goal, it took our "on loan' keeper to run 40 yards to try and shake players up as they dragged themselves back to the half way line. MT knows what the problems are, but seems unable to do anything about them.

Grecianpasty

This scape-goating of Seymour is once again - ridiculous. He is not to blame for us conceding 3 goals. And he is not to blame for our lack of creativity. You can blame Jay and Brown for that.

It's embarrassing to hear so many fans knock this lad down when it is clear to see that he is not built to play up top on his own.

raleighnc

This scape-goating of Seymour is once again - ridiculous. He is not to blame for us conceding 3 goals. And he is not to blame for our lack of creativity. You can blame Jay and Brown for that.

It's embarrassing to hear so many fans knock this lad down when it is clear to see that he is not built to play up top on his own.
clear to everyone it seems except our revered manager!