• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Legal Threats ?

motorservices

I hope this clears up any confusion.
not really spanks, you see it was green on green, and two of them were dishing the dirt on porky pie crust, so i cant see one of them threatening legal action somehow............

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
not really spanks, you see it was green on green, and two of them were dishing the dirt on porky pie crust, so i cant see one of them threatening legal action somehow............
Well, it does actually Sedgemoor old chap. Neither of them have threatened legal action against the site as neither is banned.

I'm just chuffed the greenies air their dirty linen on Exeweb. Long may we earn money from the the google ads they view on the good ol' Exe of the Web. All monies donated to good causes at ECFC.

Cha ching.

Last edited:

motorservices

Well, it does actually Sedgemoor old chap. Neither of them have threatened legal action against the site as neither is banned.

I'm just chuffed the greenies air their dirty linen on Exeweb. Long may we earn money from the the google ads they view on the good ol' Exe of the Web. All monies donated to good causes at ECFC.

Cha ching.
ive always considered myself more a michael wood than a sedgemoor (mainly because i dont smell) lol

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
ive always considered myself more a michael wood than a sedgemoor (mainly because i dont smell) lol
You don't want to go to Michaelwood with the new Tebay Gloucester Services now open just up the road, Northbound at least.

Tringreen

I see that multiple accounts are not allowed. Porkie admitted having several on here ? He doesn't break the rules of course.

He also claims to have never looked at or joined our vile website but his infamous flickr account suggests otherwise.

Sting Curtain being an anagram of Tring is a c**t.

Trolls get banned with some regularity on Pasoti (usually people Mr Newell doesn’t like- nothing personal though!). This is part of messages sent to accounts that have been trolling other Argyle forums. Strangely Mr Newell has access to both messages- surely he isn’t the troll as that would be double standards?
http://thenewellfiles.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/banfrom-cobi.jpg

http://thenewellfiles.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/sting-curtain2.jpg

STURTZ

Porkie is a forum bully boy. Learn that, move on and life's a lot more pleasant.

Tringreen

Porkie is a forum bully boy. Learn that, move on and life's a lot more pleasant.
He now, along with the other Windsor Boy, has the owner's ear and the run of Home Park. No wonder the club is such a a devious, self promoting shambles of an Avivafest.

STURTZ

Porkie threatened this site with legal action and had it closed down for 3 days some years back after I said he was an adult in a kiddies playground. The bloke isn't all that bright and saw it as a comment on his sexuality, whereas it was actually describing a Championship side supporter continuing to lord it on a Conference forum.

He wasn't banned then and incidentally Steve Morris didn't give me any infraction points either, Exeweb mods had a bit more cahones in those days and would allow people to stand up to bully boy tactics. It made for better banter (couldn't see Dr Death lasting to long on here these days).

Grecian_Jay

Whoever this Porky guy is he seems to be doing a good job of getting to you all. Why not just ignore him? This whole thread is pretty pathetic, people getting upset and taking forums far too seriously. Grow up FFS.

Tringreen

Whoever this Porky guy is he seems to be doing a good job of getting to you all. Why not just ignore him? This whole thread is pretty pathetic, people getting upset and taking forums far too seriously. Grow up FFS.
His control freakery not only impacts on free speech but has helped to make PAFC a basket case of a club with more buckets than brains.

I'll try to shut up on here now and you can have him all to yourselves. Enjoy the puerile banter (facepalm)