• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Legal Threats ?

Tringreen

Porkus using that old chestnut again ?:x

ATD has received numerous threats but zero action. It's the nature of the beast to threaten and try to bully.He knows who his detractors are , so why doesn't he sue us instead of running to teacher ? It's the Pasoti way to suppress, defame and silence.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Porkus using that old chestnut again ?:x

ATD has received numerous threats but zero action. It's the nature of the beast to threaten and try to bully.He knows who his detractors are , so why doesn't he sue us instead of running to teacher ? It's the Pasoti way to suppress, defame and silence.
Nope wasnt IJN mate.. he knows we ban individuals who threaten the site with Legal action.. We banned him for this before and he had to grovel to come back with an apology... That was 2 years ago and he has behaved himself since then...

Last edited:

Tringreen

OK Lez but 'someone' has threatened and you responded by locking the thread. Have you banned them ? Any potentially offending material is still there .

Last edited:

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
OK Lez but 'someone' has threatened and you responded by locking the thread. Have you banned them ? Any potentially offending material is still there .
I have pm'd you

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Moved to the correct forum, Mr Chairman...

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nope wasnt IJN mate.. he knows we ban individuals who threaten the site with Legal action.. We banned him for this before and he had to grovel to come back with an apology... That was 2 years ago and he has behaved himself since then...
This has got all the ingredients of a rollicking whodunnit. Our Les receives legal threats from 'parties' - and then tells us that 1 of the 'parties' isn't porkie - although he has previous for doing so, and so copped a ban for his troubles.

So who can they be ? In the frame might be some visiting Pasoti androids, 1 or 2 of our resident greenies - or possibly one newbie Greek.

Any ideas ?

;)

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have never EVER been banned for threatening legal anything, so your whodunnit has just become deeper.

I was banned alongside Dr Death for 'abuse' and then I received another ban for 'previous misdemeanours' so where Lez has drug this up from God only knows.

Get your facts right Lez, you'll set them all off again.

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

What would happen if I threatened the site with illegal action?

IJN

You'd be sent to ADHD for 3 years.

(rofl)

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Not quite sure where Mr Chairman got his info from, but here's my tuppence worth...

As far as I am aware, any individual that has threatened legal action against the site in the last 2 1/2 years is banned and will continue to be banned. Anyone making legal threats in the future will also be banned.

By that standard Mr IJN, as he is not banned, cannot possibly have made any threats.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Last edited: