• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Leeds pitch invasion

OAKY WHITE

Just thought i would let you know that the 9 year old kid who invaded the pitch has received a 12 month ban along with his dad, also heard some of your lads that were on the pitch got 3 year banning orders which seems a bit harsh, can anyone confirm it from your end and best wishes on the rest of the season.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds a bit harsh on the lad - I thought it was funny myself.

radiogrecian

Pleased to hear it.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I guess what the little fella had in pace and nimble footed trickery he lacked in timing. Given the subsequent events at West Ham v Millwall, a bit of a clampdown on pitch invasions and the like is inevitable.

Last edited:

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am sure that when he has served his ban, he will be older and wiser :cool:.

The thing that impressed me most was that he was the spit of the Milky Bar Kid.#

# I am easily impressed.

greenawayr

Might sound a bit harsh, but sends a message to the parents more than anything I think.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Funny thing is (or not), if he had instead gone off and torched a building or even killed someone, no punishment would have been allowed as he is under the age of responsibility.

Red the Paper

Banned
I am still awaiting my ban for going on the pitch in an away game against Torquay. We won 2 nil and I seem to recall about 10 others being banned. They didn't get me though.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
If ECFC banned every City fan who's been on the pitch at Torquay our crowds would be even lower than theirs :)

Thankfully, there is a public right of way across Plainmoor, so everyone's fine.

Last edited:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
no sympathy. dont go on the pitch simple as, glad his dad got punished too